Timing and Scoring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing and Scoring question

I've got live timing up on my puter. It's showing only 18 cars. Is that all there are today, or is my puter screwing up again?

Since Mayer is shown 18th, that would seem to indicate 18 cars, but I'm curious. Thanks.
    "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Thats right. There was another driver in the morning session, but he was allegedly shaking down Mayer's car. Foyt's tandum is testing privately at Homestead?? At least thats what I had thought I heard. They spent Monday and Tuesday testing at PIR.
    "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

Foyt should be at Fontana, it would be a heck of an overnight to Homestead from Miami!

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter:
        <STRONG>I've got live timing up on my puter. It's showing only 18 cars. Is that all there are today, or is my puter screwing up again?

Since Mayer is shown 18th, that would seem to indicate 18 cars, but I'm curious. Thanks.</STRONG>
        no 'writer, from your hit list, Mack would be the slowest, since he isn't even there!

Comment

There are actually 20 cars on ground. Buddy Lazier did not run in the afternoon session or did the 44 car.
          Foyt is in Daytona it is Stock car time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
            <STRONG>

no 'writer, from your hit list, Mack would be the slowest, since he isn't even there!</STRONG>

"It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X