• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Priestly Out of Intensive Care

http://www.indyproseries.com/press/s...p?story_id=412

Good News! Now let's pray that we get some good news on Bernie
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Get well soon, Jason!
      "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Yes, very good news.

Hope we can see him sometime soon. I'm sure a public statement or taped appearance would make a LOT of people feel better. No rush, but as soon as you can Jason, say hi to the people.
        We flipped our finger to the King of England
        Stole our country from the Indians
        With god on our side and guns in our hands
        We took it for our own!

Comment

This is GREAT news!! Hope Jason's back SOON!
          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Good news, against all odds I hope he's back in a car by September 8th. (Cough cough IPS at Chicagoland cough)

Comment

Originally posted by InertZero:
              <STRONG>Good news, against all odds I hope he's back in a car by September 8th. (Cough cough IPS at Chicagoland cough)</STRONG>
              He'll be in physical therapy for at least a month. Sorry, IZ.
              He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

"Freedom, just around the corner from you,
                With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Inert, the end of this article web pageIndyStar says he may be in a wheelchair for a couple of months. I'm getting the feeling that Priestly was just slightly less fortunate than Alex Zanardi. And thankful for both.

Comment

Great news for Jason. Sounds like he REALLY took a lick.

DOES ANYONE have any specifics on the accident? I heard some bits and pieces on a safer wall thread but, it sounds as if he hit the inside wall???

And the pit accident, I have heard nothing of the specifics...anyone?

Good luck Jason...rest up.

Dizz Fan
                    "There's no doubt he (Herta) spun on purpose," said Dan Wheldon, …one of the Andretti Green Racing mechanics confessed he was "ashamed" that his team resorted to those tactics.

"It's not my fault" ~ Danica

Comment

Originally posted by cruise control:
                      <STRONG>...I'm getting the feeling that Priestly was just slightly less fortunate than Alex Zanardi....</STRONG>

Say what?
                      "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Aloha JoeBob

Thank's for the up-date,,,,

Spike,,, that must be a typo,,, me think's
                        Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Originally posted by BigWheelHawaii:
                          <STRONG>Spike,,, that must be a typo,,, me think's
                          ...</STRONG>
                          Thanks, BigWheel. Maybe that's it.

On another note, I asked you a question in another post but you probably missed it as it was buried in a long thread.

Would you recommend the Honopou Lodge as a good getaway? My wife and are are headed over in a couple of weeks for a break (and I've got some business there).

If you're around maybe we could hoist a couple and talk racing.

Comment

Aloha Spiko,,,,

Sorry,,,, I was just looking for that post,,,yes I saw it...

You coming to Maui ??? I am not sure I have heard of that joint.... First let me make sure it's on Maui,,, than I can ask around a little....

A couple of must do's and must don't's...

Watch the Sun,,,big time... Sun Screen,,,Sun Screen,,,Sun Screen,,, even in the car,, with the top up... Between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM it's a killer... One slip and you are screwed... Between the toe's too,,, top of the ear's,,, with sun screen...... Watch the surf,,,big time... Some wave will dump you on the beach or sand and jam your neck,,, even body surfing... Hospital get's 10 a week with the sun,,, and one a week with their head stuck in their butt... Don't leave a cigarette butt,,, in a locked rental car at the beach... "We bust out window's,,, just to see the look on your face Brah... Don't even leave dust in the car,,, or by-by window's... It's like a national sport here,,, sad deal,,, I don't get it... But it happen's.... Other that that,,, you will have a great time.... Keep me posted,,,, I can tell you some great spot's to visit,,, off the beaten path... Hope this helps some,,, find out the location of that joint your staying at...
                            Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Yeah, it's on the north shore on Maui, in Haiku. I haven't seen it in person but the little brochure we got sure looks good (don't they always?).

What part of the island are you on?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X