Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliseo Salazar stay with Foyt

Strong rumors of today in Chile...
    But we have wait until tomorrow for an official word of Eliseo.

I can't wait

No offense to Eliseo, but I'll wait until I hear out of A.J.'s mouth or I see him testing in a Foyt car. Eliseo seems to have somewhat of an imagination sometimes, but I do expect him to be in a Foyt car.
    "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Danny is a official presentation of the car and all the Chilean Sponsors in Chile. (Like a F-1 Show).

Can you imagine that Eliseo will be show another car and/or Team??

Imposible, the truth finally will be tomorrow, here in Chile.

See you

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]

Comment

Cristal Fan so you are saying the announcement is going to be made in Chile ? If so it sure does not sound like AJ's car, AJ isn't real big on press conferences anyway and I sure can't see him doing one in Chile.

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CrewChief ]

Is it May yet ?

Comment

I could see AJ releasing a press release in the US and letting the Chilean party take place down there. . . especially since the sponsors will most likely be "Chilean-grown."
          "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

I’ll send you guys a photo of Eliseo in the new car tomorrow. Rev, maybe Foyt make the announcement tomorrow too.

90% of the Rumors confirm Eliseo in Foyt. Other people expect to see Eliseo tomorrow in a second Panther or Hemelgarn car…

Comment

Have to adimit, this is interesting.

In all of the Salazar threads I dont see a common answer from you Dick Tracy's. Many of you "in the know" cant come out and say "Salazar to insert team with insert sponsor" but enough of you reply with close enough info that we can read between the lines.

What time my time can I read it? Is Chille before or after us?
              "OWRS did not return phone calls."

Comment

Okie - No use predicting Foyt, even if you know what's going on. AJ loves to cross people up!

CRISTAL - I've never heard Salazar mentioned with Hemelgarn and only once with Panther, and that was more of a "humorous rumor." Unless Eliseo has been working overtime on stuff nobody knows about, I'd say it's Foyt.
                "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Well I'll post the new info in another forum…easily. Tomorrow only discuss things in Chile. Nobody here believe in my post above…

Bye friends
                  CRISTAL FAN

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]

Comment

Originally posted by CRISTAL FAN:
                    <STRONG>Well I'll post the new info in another forum…easily. Tomorrow only discuss things in Chile. Nobody here believe in my post above…

Bye friends
                    CRISTAL FAN

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]</STRONG>

Well I for one am very interested in what you have to say!!!!! It's great getting information from outside of the States. Please continue to post what you findout on Salazar. I enjoy it!!!!
                    Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

Foyt will run two cars in 2002, that's for certain. I agree with Rev and Cristal. It will be Donnie and Salazar.

Comment

Look I am not the biggest fan of Salazar in the world. I think he sometimes uses his car as a weapon to prevent others from passing. That is dangerous, but there is no mistaking his driving talent and his huge following in Chile. He is a driver that has put in his time, raced all over the world in many different series, and we should be happy to have him in the IRL. If him bring $$$ to Foyt allows AJ to run the best equipment giving Donnie a legitimate shot this season, then GREAT!

PS, Eliseo, please just hold you line once in a while!
                        http://www.drivechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRISTAL FAN:
                          <STRONG>Well I'll post the new info in another forum…easily. Tomorrow only discuss things in Chile. Nobody here believe in my post above…

Bye friends
                          CRISTAL FAN

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]</STRONG>
                          Good God, there are over 1500 posters here, 3 or four disagree with you and you're going to take your marbles and go home in a huff cuz "nobody believes".
                          Gary Crossno

Comment

I'd give E.S. a 99% chance of remaining with Foyt for 2002.

I'd say D.B. has about a 60% chance. There seems some possibility that Al Jr. will be with Foyt and a small possibility that A.J. will lack funds for a two-car team.

Comment

Originally posted by al1234:
                              <STRONG>I'd give E.S. a 99% chance of remaining with Foyt for 2002.

I'd say D.B. has about a 60% chance. There seems some possibility that Al Jr. will be with Foyt and a small possibility that A.J. will lack funds for a two-car team.</STRONG>
                              I would give D.B. about a 100% chance of remaining with Foyt with Harrah's sponsorship. Look for Cristal and a couple of other Chilean sponsors on Salazar's ride. Now, whether or not it is with A.J. or not will likely be answered tomorrow. I think it will be, but you never know with Foyt.
                              IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X