Any Indy Barber Ticket deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Indy Barber Ticket deals

I went to the Indy Barber Motorsports race last season and enjoyed it. I got a nice ticket/paddock pass deal. I don't see anything like that this year, but wondered if anyone else has found some deal on Tickets.

Interestingly Barber Motorsports is saying that an improvement this year is that the tickets will be limited and that they are expecting a sell out. I have never heard of a sellout for a road course. I wonder what they are thinking.
    Sifaka

Originally posted by sifaka View Post
    I went to the Indy Barber Motorsports race last season and enjoyed it. I got a nice ticket/paddock pass deal. I don't see anything like that this year, but wondered if anyone else has found some deal on Tickets.

Interestingly Barber Motorsports is saying that an improvement this year is that the tickets will be limited and that they are expecting a sell out. I have never heard of a sellout for a road course. I wonder what they are thinking.
    If you are an IndyCar Nation Champion you get 15% off of GA tickets and paddock passes.
    Don't argue with idiots, it only makes you look stupid and infuriates the idiots.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎