Hey Defender!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Defender!!!

If your in Toronto and listening to the radio,our friends at raceline radio are having an IRL season preview show Monday after next.Should be good for a laugh,if not CARTcentric.The guests will include the two Penske drivers because we have to get the exCART view of things.And the usual CART ramblings of Tony George taking his bat and ball and going home...A hybrid series is better than ovals only...We need one series and it's up to Lord Sagamore to get it together...blah blah blah!!!You can listen in TO at The Team 1050.You'll get a laugh out of,"Turbo",Tim Haffey...he's one of the misguided souls around here who thinks racing began when the first manhole dodging street jamboree started in 1986.Enjoy!!!

Actually, I'll be in Vancouver...but within earshot, because the Team syndicates that stuff across Canada. I'll give 'em a call and whoop some of that Defender 'magic' on 'em!

Thanks for the tip.

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Defender ]

Comment

They probably won't take calls if the show is only an hour.And they cringe when they hear from me!I am known as "The" Greg from Beamsville.The hosts get all frusterated when someone poses a decidedly different point of view from the CART party line.Although I just went to their web site and next weeks show is cancelled due to Olympic hockey!They may bump everything now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X