Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge

As fans of the IICS, I would like to challenge all of you to do something positive. Trackforum can be very negative so why not try something different. I love and enjoy the IICS and want to put this challenge out to everyone:
    1. Send an e-mail to all the IICS teams and thank them for their hard work and support of the series.
    2. If you follow the drivers on twitter, send them a tweet thanking them for their hard work, time,etc.
    3. Send an e-mail to the IICS and thank them for their hard work, commitment to grow the series, etc.
    4. Send Izod an e-mail and thank them for their sponsorship and activation.

I did this last year and did it again this year. The teams, drivers, IICS and Izod appreciate the kind words and support. Let's encourage the people involved in the series and not tear them down. What do you say?
    www.open-wheels.com Fan forum with driver interaction. Come for the conversation, stay for the environment.
    Twitter: @Open_Wheels

I'm in.
    In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Just got a reply from Mike Kitchel of Panther Racing.

Bob –
      You rock. I’ve had a below-average day, and your Email put a big smile on my face as I’m getting ready to head home for the weekend. We couldn’t do this without the fans. You guys pay the bills, and it is us thanking YOU for the support.
      Thanks again,
      Mike Kitchel
      Your welcome Mike and I meant every word I said

I sent emails to all the team that ran this season and shot an email to IndyCar thanking them for all the work that they do to make this series great.
      In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Kitch is cool

We once had a thread here with most of the team email addys...
        "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
        ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

I just went though there team pages on indycar.com some teams have emails, some have comment boxes.

This was the page i used (a bit out of date, but still good info) :http://indycar.com/teams/

Comment

Great idea. I've also been emailing team sponsors, and letting them know how much I appreciate/support them.
            IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
            --
            On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Great idea. I'm in.
              "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Gonna bump this because I think its really good idea if some of the TF community does this

Comment

It's truly an honor to watch a sport that you love and what's even better is to let them know how much we appreciate all involved. You will be surprised at how many responses you do get. I don't think many people think or take the time to say a simple thank you. I even had some of the drivers respond to my tweets so even the drivers care. How hard is it to send an e-mail?
                  www.open-wheels.com Fan forum with driver interaction. Come for the conversation, stay for the environment.
                  Twitter: @Open_Wheels

Comment

I just sent something off to Panther Racing a little bit ago.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X