INDY DownForce Festivities and Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INDY DownForce Festivities and Banquet

What activities are you going on if going to the INDY DownForce Banquet Saturday just curious and why.

TCGR Shop Tour

Sam Schmidt Shop Tour

Donald Davidson Q & A

Pagoda Tour

Pace Car Ride

Banquet

I am going on the TCGR tour because I have always heard that the shop is tops.

I am going to Donald Davidsons Q & A because he knows everything regarding the past.

I am going on Pace car ride, most of the Pace Car Team is giving the rides.

Banquet because Little Al and Graham Rahal will be there.

The best part everyone is on a bus to the shop tours, no driving....

Originally posted by gass View Post
    What activities are you going on if going to the INDY DownForce Banquet Saturday just curious and why.

TCGR Shop Tour

Sam Schmidt Shop Tour

Donald Davidson Q & A

Pagoda Tour

Pace Car Ride

Banquet

I am going on the TCGR tour because I have always heard that the shop is tops.

I am going to Donald Davidsons Q & A because he knows everything regarding the past.

I am going on Pace car ride, most of the Pace Car Team is giving the rides.

Banquet because Little Al and Graham Rahal will be there.

The best part everyone is on a bus to the shop tours, no driving....
    Nancy, that sounds terrific...wish I could be there but we're opening "Night of the Living Dead" tonight...maybe next year...I hope!
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

W. O. W. - What a day, what a program - Glad I got to be part of it. The tour of Sam's shop with the candid answers explaing some of the realities was very informaive. Donald's time was good and there were some fresh questions with interesting musings and bonified information. A ride around the track with Little Al as your chauffer is not a bad day. The food was great with the presentations by the questions to drivers. Was I disappointed ---- NO!

I regestared late and would have chosen the activities I got to be involved. Thanks to Jason for his help.
      Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X