With Speed out at Rebull..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Speed out at Rebull..

Anyone think we could see Scott Speed in indycar in the next year or two with his open wheel experience?

Scott Speed can SUCK IT. He badmouthed Indycar everytime he had an opportunity. Scott Speed =Epic Fail

Comment

Drifting.

Right age, attitude for that "sport"

Just my WAG
      Live like Dave

Comment

He'll likely try to latch onto a truck or nationwide team first. However, I'm with Racingphotoguy, he's obnoxious and was very condescending to both the IRL and CCWS at the time he left F1.
        "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Who says he's out at Red Bull. Vickers hasn't been OK'd by NASCAR yet and won't be til january.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Dretti View Post
            Who says he's out at Red Bull. Vickers hasn't been OK'd by NASCAR yet and won't be til january.
            The guys on Race Hub reported after this season hes out.

Comment

i like speed.

i mean, i feel like i shouldn't because the experts here don't think i should, but i do.

weird.
              http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Hes gone.

Kahne takes one seat effective immediately and hes done nothing in the other

Dead Man Walking. His Winston Cup career has 5 more races in it
                Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Racingphotoguy View Post
                  Scott Speed can SUCK IT. He badmouthed Indycar everytime he had an opportunity. Scott Speed =Epic Fail
                  At least he's honest and his swagger and attitude are genuine and not some manufactured bs.

From two experiences of meeting him at the USGP away from the crowds he was extremely friendly and accommodating both times.
                  What happened?

Comment

I hope he would try the Indycars out. He has lots of potential.
                    Anything worth doing is worth doing twice....

Comment

Originally posted by seeutrackside View Post
                      At least he's honest and his swagger and attitude are genuine and not some manufactured bs.

From two experiences of meeting him at the USGP away from the crowds he was extremely friendly and accommodating both times.
                      That was before he was taken into the NASCAR office and shown the lay of the land. The terrain is changing and he'll be racing in ARCA if he's lucky. His "Honesty and swagger" are more about taking combustive chemicals, applying them to structures which cross water, then taking a match to them.
                      Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

I couldn't pick Scott Speed out of a lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks12 View Post
                          The guys on Race Hub reported after this season hes out.
                          He's signed on to Redbull as a driver for anything they sponsor. That deal got signed earlier this year. So he'll probably end up in something sponsored by them.

Comment

I like him. The jury's still out of him being a contending driver, but I like him and thought him nice when I met him at the U.S. Grand Prix. He's got an early PT attitude that's at times fun and makes you laugh, yet sometimes makes you cringe with embarrassment for him.

Comment

Originally posted by free2game View Post
                              He's signed on to Redbull as a driver for anything they sponsor. That deal got signed earlier this year. So he'll probably end up in something sponsored by them.
                              Sort of why Im thinking he ends up in drifitng.

How much money has Red Bull spent on him?

How many wins has he given Red Bull?

Does drifting have a winner and a loser?

I honestly dont know
                              Live like Dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X