What street course do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What street course do you want?

So long story short, I LOVE designing street courses. I find it in a weird way fun to think of all the things that need to be done parking, good wide circuit, pits, fan zone. It's really a passion of mine. I have also run out of idea's. So far I've done: Anchorage, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Quebec City, Seattle and Tampa Bay. I'm running dry. What city or place would you like to see a street circuit?
    Last edited by BuddyCarSeries; 10-18-2010, 11:08 AM.
    To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. - Bruce McLaren

Josef Newgarden 2 James Hinchcliffe 5 Conor Daly ?
    ATLANTA UNITED FC |||||
    #ParkedIt

New York City

Comment

New Orleans, since it's my home town.

No using the Grand Prix du Mardi Gras course, either.
      Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

Rome, Paris, Jerusalem, ......and for the challange of elevation in a street course....san francisco.

Comment

Speedway, Indiana. Their redvelopment effort could use a nice street race to help speed things along.
          Bonus points if you can have a paved brick street somewhere in the course. Thanks. -cap
          Thanks Downforce!

Comment

I've done: Anchorage, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Quebec City, Seattle and Tampa Bay.
            St Pete really covers Tampa Bay. Honolulu? Shades of Super Prix! Not a true street course, but before we do these, bring back Cleveland.

No using the Grand Prix du Mardi Gras course, either.
            Which one of the two?
            BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Monaco.

And Adelaide and Sufers Paradise. Durban and Argentina would also be nice.

Comment

Hanscom Field, outside of Boston. A nice airport circuit.

Paris. After all, the French GP is on hiatus right now.

Savannah. Beautiful setting, with Hilton Head right there.
                Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

Comment

Originally posted by MikaF1fan View Post
                  So long story short, I LOVE designing street courses. I find it in a weird way fun to think of all the things that need to be done parking, good wide circuit, pits, fan zone. It's really a passion of mine. I have also run out of idea's. So far I've done: Anchorage, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Quebec City, Seattle and Tampa Bay. I'm running dry. What city or place would you like to see a street circuit?
                  Allow me to suggest working off this list. A few have already been done for you.

http://www.worldatlas.com/citypops.htm
                  "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
                  "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

I'd love to see a street course done for Edmonton, I have thought about it a lot since the airport is going to eventually be closed and turned into a tree huggers paradise for 30,000 people.

Comment

Washington DC. I have a design I've been meaning to post (will get around to it late this week most likely) and would like ot see how someone more talented than me would interpret that street grid into a race course.
                      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

I am curious to see your Seattle layout. As for other cities, how about Baghdad or Kabul?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester View Post

Which one of the two?
                          Both.
                          Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

Streets of Downtown Chicago. The skyline, landmarks, and the lakefront just beg for a street race.
                            In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Originally posted by TUBORG-fan View Post
                              New York City

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X