Two-Seaters at Atlanta last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two-Seaters at Atlanta last week

Haven't seen anyone comment on this... the two-seaters were running at Atlanta Motor Speedway last week. Wonder why they would take them there? Hmm...

Originally posted by cornutt View Post
    Haven't seen anyone comment on this... the two-seaters were running at Atlanta Motor Speedway last week. Wonder why they would take them there? Hmm...
    I think it had something to do with the proximity to the headquarters for the sponsor? M & M's was the sponsor, not sure who the parent company is.
    Faster...Faster...Faster...I know it, you know it, that's all that matters!

Comment

What/When were they there for?

It is an SMI track, IIRC....

Comment

Originally posted by cornutt View Post
        I commented, asking the same question. The answer: Andretti Autosport was scaring the crap out of their sponsors.
        My guardian angel, she wears a hard hat.

Comment

I work for MARS and it was a sponser appearance nothing more nothing less.... They did this last year at Las Vegas... Snickers is on TK's car

Comment

Sometimes the Andretti 2 seaters run in connection with Jeff Gordon's ride-along.
            quote:
            "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X