• Show
Clear All

• Danica Patrick Promotion--NASCAR

Is there a Danica Patrick IndyCar?

http://store.nascar.com/category/ind...&csa=162624018

--

Yes:

https://secure.brickyard.com/Retail/...0-b705097942e1

Now that the question is answered, can the mods close the thread before this turns into a 3+ page pi$$ing match (pick your topic: NASCAR vs Indycar, complaints about marketing, Danica (pro vs. con), etc.)?
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by midtown View Post
      Yes:

https://secure.brickyard.com/Retail/...0-b705097942e1

Now that the question is answered, can the mods close the thread before this turns into a 3+ page pi$$ing match (pick your topic: NASCAR vs Indycar, complaints about marketing, Danica (pro vs. con), etc.)?
      You make a great assumption, and why not discuss this further?

Comment

I will say that the Tissot paint scheme was much nicer than the dog ugly green go daddy at last Saturday's Nationwide race.

Comment

Danica is a NASCAR driver from now on.

There's no way she's staying in IndyCar for the long term, though I would have liked to see her stay..

Li

Comment

Originally posted by sddawg View Post
            I will say that the Tissot paint scheme was much nicer than the dog ugly green go daddy at last Saturday's Nationwide race.
            Some of us like the green. Looks like Kawasaki or Arctic Cat.
            "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

Originally posted by TUBORG-fan View Post
              Danica is a NASCAR driver from now on.

There's no way she's staying in IndyCar for the long term, though I would have liked to see her stay..

Li
              Why not? She is having her cake and eating it too. If she goes to NASCAR full time, she'll could burn the fans out. What she is doing now is perfect from a money making standpoint. However, that will eventually fade.

If she does go full time, she'll never win a race ever. There are enough drivers there that won't let it happen, even if she has a fast car. They'll put her into the wall. This is a good old boys club and even if you're the best driver, you won't win. Ask Montoya.
              Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank View Post
                Why not? She is having her cake and eating it too. If she goes to NASCAR full time, she'll could burn the fans out. What she is doing now is perfect from a money making standpoint. However, that will eventually fade.

If she does go full time, she'll never win a race ever. There are enough drivers there that won't let it happen, even if she has a fast car. They'll put her into the wall. This is a good old boys club and even if you're the best driver, you won't win. Ask Montoya.
                Yeah, ask Bruescher. He turned her into the wall at Fontana with 10+- to go, I guess he didn't like getting beat by a woman. She had a nice run going. All in all, I think most of them are smart enough to know that Danica is good for their sport because it will bring more revenue in for everyone, and they won't generally crash her out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X