Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Howard beats Graham, Power, Pagenaud in Robopong

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...Laughlin-shine

Jay Howard's tandem won the go kart event yesterday. What's ironic is he beat Graham Rahal/Conor Daly, but highly thought of Will Power and Simon Pagenaud finished 4th!
    "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Hint: Don't race Jay Howard in a Kart. He ran that race down in Florida a year or two ago, and beat Scott Speed, Kyle Busch, Buddy Rice... everybody. He didn't just win, he spanked the field. Apparently he's also one of the better coaches around---rather pricey, too.
    My guardian angel, she wears a hard hat.

Comment

I love watching the stars of racing going at it in smaller events.

Comment

Wish I could've went, New Castle isn't that far away from me.

Comment

lets just say i have raced a few of the current indy and lights drivers and if it wasnt for home track advantage i would of got killed. Worse mistake was going out first in line all they did was follow then within no time i was sweating the rest of the race!!

Comment

Originally posted by chaparral 2k View Post
            I love watching the stars of racing going at it in smaller events.
            Karting is pure, it is racing in it's most basic form, IMO.

I would LOVE to see a "Million-To-Win" karting event @ PRI, something that would attract drivers from every form of racing from around the globe.

Screw IROC, that tells us nothing when comparing drivers from disciplines... a kart race on the other hand would do exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
              Karting is pure, it is racing in it's most basic form, IMO.
              I totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
                http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...Laughlin-shine

Jay Howard's tandem won the go kart event yesterday. What's ironic is he beat Graham Rahal/Conor Daly, but highly thought of Will Power and Simon Pagenaud finished 4th!
                Isn't this the race that Ed Carpenter won last year beating all the guys with twisty experience...
                Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardscrabble View Post
                  Isn't this the race that Ed Carpenter won last year beating all the guys with twisty experience...
                  Yes

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X