X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Miller to host WIND TUNNEL

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00000781627648

Originally posted by Robin Miller
    OK, I'm in Charlotte to host WIND TUNNEL and it says I've got almost 4,000 Facebook Friends so please tune in at 9 pm tomorrow night. We'll talk Indy cars with Tony Cotman, F1 with Bob Varsha, look back at Cup at Fontana and then discuss the drivers who you would pay to see because of their exciting style.

Eddie Gossage says IndyCar fans should pull together and I am, even if Robin and Howard don't
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

I can say I'm one of those 4000 friends, and I'll be watching.
    Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

Count me among his 4,000+ friends as well.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

First off, Robin is becoming more and more of a blowhard. Read his last article on Dario and you'll see what I mean. It was supposed to be an article basically congratulating Dario on his championship and instead he still went off tangent about how much he hates the modern indyCar series. And 2, Robin has been a god awful host the last few times he's done it. He seems a lot more comfortable in a reporter's position. He's actually kind of decent on air that way. Put him in the chair though . . . and he seems nervous and a lot more quiet.
        http://theoutlap.wordpress.com

http://www.twitter.com/cunninghamce

http://www.twitter.com/theoutlap

Comment

Originally posted by Buddha4Mary View Post
          It was supposed to be an article basically congratulating Dario on his championship and instead he still went off tangent about how much he hates the modern indyCar series.
          Doesn't that just naturally follow? Are you sure RM doesn't post here?
          "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00000781627648

Eddie Gossage says IndyCar fans should pull together and I am, even if Robin and Howard don't
            Long live Robin Miller...

Comment

Originally posted by Buddha4Mary View Post
              First off, Robin is becoming more and more of a blowhard. Read his last article on Dario and you'll see what I mean. It was supposed to be an article basically congratulating Dario on his championship and instead he still went off tangent about how much he hates the modern indyCar series. And 2, Robin has been a god awful host the last few times he's done it. He seems a lot more comfortable in a reporter's position. He's actually kind of decent on air that way. Put him in the chair though . . . and he seems nervous and a lot more quiet.
              IMHO, Robin and Dave are equally awful hosts. I find that show unwatchable.

Comment

I'd like to hear his opinion where TK will end up and if Penske will run all 3 cars next year with the same drivers?

Robin should really show a little love to the ladder system i.e. Lights, Mazda, USF2000 and some USAC. I don't think he's mentioned any of the open wheel ladder stuff yet. Three dominant "players" in within the Rd to Indy: Vernay, Daly and Karam could use a little exposure huh?

Comment

Originally posted by brewsky View Post
                  I'd like to hear his opinion where TK will end up and if Penske will run all 3 cars next year with the same drivers?

Robin should really show a little love to the ladder system i.e. Lights, Mazda, USF2000 and some USAC. I don't think he's mentioned any of the open wheel ladder stuff yet. Three dominant "players" in within the Rd to Indy: Vernay, Daly and Karam could use a little exposure huh?
                  I believe it's pretty much been confirmed that Penske will retain all three drivers for next season.
                  ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan View Post
                    Long live Robin Miller...
                    Said it before, I'll say it again - the more he agrees with me the smarter I think he is Doesn't mean the sun has risen and set without my having had a disagreement
                    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Robin just had a segment on The Speed Report, he called Simona the ROTY.
                      Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

She was ROTY at Indy!
                        "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

the cot is on next
                          Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            the cot is on next
                            On next now, apparently.

It's funny how they always tease the open wheel segments the whole show on Wind Tunnel.

Comment

There were technical difficulties between Speed and Cotman's house. (Barnhart cutting the wires to save his job most likely)
                              Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X