Versus getting lots of ink with Jenn Sterger/Brett Favre scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versus getting lots of ink with Jenn Sterger/Brett Favre scandal

The DailyLine's Jenn Sterger is all over the net with the sexting from Grandpa Favre. Nothing like a good sex scandal to raise public awareness for the network.
    the man in expensive shoes

I don't think it will amount to much (in terms of ratings for Versus). People are tired of Favre and Jenn doesn't have much of a story. She doesn't come across as a sympathetic figure. Many people look at her pictures and figure she was asking for it.
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Depends on the 'package' presented...

Comment

I doubt it translate into much, and it will mean nothing for IndyCar ratings.
        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

She should have had a sex tape, or something similar. Maybe have Farve record her through a peep hole. Look at Erin Andrews, she is hosting all kinds of shows now.
          "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
          " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

I'm suddenly reminded of this
            http://Sexschool.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Danica gets pretty scandalous. I don't know how much it's helping the ratings. We'll soon find out, I guess.

The F1 guys know how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan View Post
                Depends on the 'package' presented...
                That's not funny man....
                "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Versus is still unknow to many. The DailyLine is their answer to SportsCenter, but it's younger and "hipper". "Sports Soup" has gotten a lot of positive press and mainstream "ET" type coverage, Jenn has guest hosted there. Many people will tune in just to see what all the ruckus is about. I"m seeing the on-line "experts" think she'll be let go. I don't see her doing anything but boosting Versus ratings. The big complaint here about Versus is it's in fewer homes than ESPN, this can only help....
                  the man in expensive shoes

Comment

I hope she isn't let go, she is actually an IndyCar fan.
                    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

This girl get her picture taken a lot.http://www.google.com/images?q=Jenn+...w=1345&bih=532
                      I have spent more time here than I did in school.

Comment

"I don't know why, but suddenly it occurs to me that F1 cars need bigger tanks...."
                        "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

I am confused as what this "scandal" is all about. Guy sends girl dirty messages....what am I missing?

Comment

... and this was from back in 2008?? Good grief, folks...

Eddie Jordan is a gosh darn genius, however.
                            "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                            ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury View Post

"I don't know why, but suddenly it occurs to me that F1 cars need bigger tanks...."
                              " Wow, we should all be running a natural fuel "

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X