First Time 500 questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time 500 questions..

Next year will be the first 500 I've been to (not first indycar race though mind you), we just purchased tickets and I'm curious about the Bronze Badge. Is that the only thing that will let you in the paddock area? How would I go about getting the application to get a bronze badge? Any answers are appreciated!
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

Die hard #1 fan of Justin Wilson.

It gets you access to the garage area of Gasoline Alley. No pit access. Not good race day.

It's definitely worth the hundy if you have time to be there before the race. Most teams have their doors open and the mechanics will answer a few questions and let you take pics in the garage if they aren't pressed for time.
    Last edited by rrrr; 10-08-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

You can get information about the bronze badge here: http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway...-Alley-Access/
      "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

DO IT

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO IT

Also, you never know who you can run into.
        Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

I couldn't get a Bronze Badge this year because I was with my son, who isn't 18. I did get a garage pass with the ticket, that let us into Gasoline Alley after the race and there were tons of drivers around signing autographs. It was pretty cool. Not as good as being in there on Carb day or before, but still pretty good nonetheless. If you can afford it and will be there some days you can use it, go for it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X