No announcement yet.

2011 Carb Day Band...Whatcha' Thinkin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Carb Day Band...Whatcha' Thinkin'?

I'm thinkin' Bon Jovi...or the Boss...or Both...They are both friends, and both are car guys...
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

I could see Mellencamp. Wouldn't be my personal choice, but I could see it.
    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
    --
    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Knopfler and Clapton.
      Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Springsteen is unlikely. He's doing a ton of media now for the upcoming re-release of Darkness. My guess is come May he'll either be enjoying life or in the studio working on a solo project.

Comment

A band who is for the mid 20's and early 30's crowd which is a majority of the carb day crowd. ZZ Top was a horrible choice.

Foo Fighters
          Chili Peppers

Bands like that would be huge.
          "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

roger waters

Comment

If they don't bring in a top Country act, they are missing the boat, Country has always drawn a large crowd at the Speedway.
              If it weren't for the United States military,
              there'd be NO United States of America.

Your son is depriving a village some where of an 'idiot'

Comment

Ceiling Cat -- Better yet -- Pink Floyd (minus Rick Wright RIP). Light the track with Blacklights and then put some flourescent paint on the cars -- self-medicate and enjoy the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
                  roger waters
                  Hes gonna be a bit busy in May 2011 Im afraid http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/in...-the-wall-live
                  Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                    A band who is for the mid 20's and early 30's crowd which is a majority of the carb day crowd. ZZ Top was a horrible choice.

Foo Fighters
                    Chili Peppers

I agree! Chili Peppers would be sweet, they put on a great show. We need new fans and catering to old ones isnt the way to do it. I think they need a few bands, at least 3. Make it an event!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Harrington View Post
                      I'm thinkin' Bon Jovi...or the Boss...or Both...They are both friends, and both are car guys...
                      It'll be the band that plays Verizon a day or two prior. IMS won't have to pay for shipping, just shoe-horn them in the band's tour schedule.
                      http://thepurginglutheran.wordpress.com/

http://thegatwickview.tumblr.com/

http://thepurginglutheran.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post

Foo Fighters
                        Chili Peppers

One or both of those would be outstanding!
                        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

The Beach Boys, of course - they had a chart-topping song that mentioned "the Indy 500" at approximately the half-way mark in its history
                          "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                          ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
                            The Beach Boys, of course - they had a chart-topping song that mentioned "the Indy 500" at approximately the half-way mark in its history
                            and Hermans Hermits can open!
                            Live like Dave

Comment

Sammy Hagar.
                              www.fairtax.org

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X