Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Target ad celebrates championship

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Target ad celebrates championship

    Mods, feel free to move or delete this because I'm pretty sure it's against TF policy to post something positive. But I did want to share this ad that ran in the local paper yesterday. Anyone else see this ad across the country?


  • #2
    Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
    Mods, feel free to move or delete this because I'm pretty sure it's against TF policy to post something positive.
    That's hilarious, good one!

    To the topic, I rarely read the paper so I couldn't say. That's awesome that Target put that ad in the paper, and it's a Tennessee paper, correct?!
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats great! Atleast Target understands promotions. Couldn't Indycar .......... nevermind lets keep this thread positive. Dario is a worthy champion good for him and Team Target!

      Comment


      • #4
        It was also in the Indianapolis Star
        "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
        " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

        Comment


        • #5
          Makes me think, "Words cannot describe the way I feel about Jeemy".

          Kudos Target!!
          “Anything is possible if you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
          -unknown

          Comment


          • #6
            In case it is not clear from this image, the 'debris' Dario is blasting through are bits of words and letters. Very well done making it seem like a tiny IndyCar had just raced across your newspaper.

            :izod2
            "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
            the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
            -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

            Comment


            • #7
              Note also the strategic placement of all the Target sponsor partners along the bottom of the ad.

              Well done Target.
              BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

              Comment


              • #8
                I saw this in USA Today...I'm pretty sure that every hotel in America gets that. Good PR!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I really like that ad.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sdh1855 View Post
                    I saw this in USA Today...I'm pretty sure that every hotel in America gets that. Good PR!
                    I once worked for a company that as a cost-cutting measure asked us all to decline the paper to save the 50 cents. I asked if it was ok for me to buy the paper from the news stand and expense the 75 cents it would cost me there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics View Post
                      In case it is not clear from this image, the 'debris' Dario is blasting through are bits of words and letters. Very well done making it seem like a tiny IndyCar had just raced across your newspaper.

                      :izod2
                      I didn't even notice that until I saw your post. Good effect for the advertisement.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MethanolBuzzed View Post
                        I didn't even notice that until I saw your post. Good effect for the advertisement.
                        Cool. For me as a former graphic artist that was the best part. In person it was very well done but didn't seem to come across in the image of the original post.
                        "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                        the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                        -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To me it looked like confetti.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well done. Maybe something along these lines during the regular season would help boost ratings and attendance

                            Thanks for the post and the photo, Calhoun!
                            "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                            ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"


                            Brian's Wish

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jakester View Post
                              Note also the strategic placement of all the Target sponsor partners along the bottom of the ad.

                              Well done Target.
                              but no dixie, there - didn't dario have a dixie car this year - was that separate from target?

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X