TV ALERT (TM) : Danica on southpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV ALERT (TM) : Danica on southpark

Eric cartman becomes dumb and poor( by eating vagisil) so he can join nascar. Danica is depicted as a "Dumb" nascar driver, cartman decides to eat even more vagisil so he can be dumber then her! :krusty its on now 10pm re airs at 12:39am!
    Last edited by RacerX; 10-06-2010, 10:44 PM.
    Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

that was a great episode.

Comment

And even on South Park the #48 wins.

Comment

Cartman kills Danica!

Comment

its on now

Comment

Jeff Hammond is the creator and owner of vagisil! lol

Comment

Classic... I love how they made the Vagisil logo look like Valvoline! And the racing was better than it really is in NASCAR
              "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

What's good is the IICS isn't big enough to be made fun of like this. Maybe being small is better.

Comment

Originally posted by voice_of_reason View Post
                  What's good is the IICS isn't big enough to be made fun of like this. Maybe being small is better.
                  "The only thing worse than being talked about, is not beng talked about"
                  -Oscar Wilde

They have to be able to assume you'll know who's being made fun of. People know who Danica is, but Indycar is still pretty much off their radar. This is not a good thing. It's one of the problems Randy Bernard was hired to fix.
                  It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

So tell me again how having Indycars' most recognized driver (Danica), being viewed as a NASCAR driver is good for the Indycar series. She isn't even a full time Nation Wide Series driver and she is being advertized by ESPN as "NASCAR's own", or in the newspaper (Indianapolis no less) as "Elite NASCAR driver", and now on South Park as NASCAR driver Danica Patrick. I don't see where any of that is "good" for Indycar. Any publicity is good publicity and Danica runing in a lower level NASCAR series has just moved alot of her publicity to NASCAR.

Last edited by Tara; 10-07-2010, 09:03 AM.
                    Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

I generally enjoy NASCAR and I've been waiting for a good satire of it.

Talladega Nights wasn't it - it was pretty lame for the most part, IMO.

And I'm a HUGE South Park fan, and that might have been one of the worst episodes in a while. I'm not sure I laughed once. All the "dumb *******" jokes were inCREDibly cliched.

Comment

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...oor-and-stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Tara View Post

So tell me again having Indycars most recognized driver (Danica), being viewed as a NASCAR driver is good for the series. She isn't even full time in Nation Wide and she is being advertised by ESPN as "NASCAR's own", or in the newspaper as "Elite NASCAR driver", and now on South Park as NASCAR driver Danica Patrick. I don't see where any of that is "good" for Indycar. Any publicity is good publicity and Danica runing in a lower level NASCAR series has just moved a lot of her's to NASCAR.

Its not. The sooner she goes there full time and finishes 30th in the B series the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree0404 View Post
                            I generally enjoy NASCAR and I've been waiting for a good satire of it.

Talladega Nights wasn't it - it was pretty lame for the most part, IMO.

And I'm a HUGE South Park fan, and that might have been one of the worst episodes in a while. I'm not sure I laughed once. All the "dumb *******" jokes were inCREDibly cliched.

I didn't see it but, one of my buddies texted me afterwards to tell me about it. He's a big NASCAR fan and he was pretty PO'ed about it! But not about the dumb ******* jokes but, because it had Danica as a NASCAR driver!

Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by Tree0404 View Post

South Park has jumped the shark a long, long time ago.

I do like the realistic portrayal of NASCAR.
                              MotorRacingblog.nl | Kwaliteitsblog

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X