Here you go Team Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go Team Canada

You wanted updated how the kid did.... After a midseason updated chassis switch he caught on fire and moved to the front. Finished 3rd in the championship only 10 pts out of second and had to come down to the final race for 2nd and 3rd to be decided. Even used the chrome horn in the last race on a blocking backmarker!!! Congrats to my son Russell and going for the championship next year.

Love the helmet...nothing like a kid advertising for 2 tobacco companies ....on a serious note congrats.
    I'm gonna wiggle it at 'em, you cheap [email protected]@rd. Be prepared, because when I yank it out, everybody in that audience except my wife is gonna be runnin' for the exits.

Comment

the helmet was done as a tribute to a certain racer the kid looks up to..................

Comment

the kidd is no joke and looks cool doing it , check his hat out !!!!

Comment

thanks for the support PT... he is sending u a pic in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by paultracy3 View Post
            the kidd is no joke and looks cool doing it , check his hat out !!!!
            Sweeeet!!!!
            Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

Now that is a helmet!

Comment

awesome helmet!

major props

Comment

That is awesome, do I have your email addie? I would love to have a high res of that.

I'll get your mailing address to, I think I might have some PT something or another around,

Cool helmet, where did you get that done?

Nice Motegi hat!

Comment

Kool photos ... Kool helmet ... Kool kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BadazzZ06 View Post
                      Kool photos ... Kool helmet ... Kool kid.
                      +1
                      "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
                      " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Three drivers that have more talent than Milka Dunno for $500 Alex!
                        We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by SnakePitLounge View Post
                          Three drivers that have more talent than Milka Dunno for $500 Alex!
                          now thats funny!!!

Comment

Hey Ace, whats with the kid on the right? Basic helmet, no graphics on car, taped on numbers, older suit. Whats his story? I like to see kids that don't have all the fancy stuff, put all their money into the engine and tuning, they are the ones that will learn to get $$ from anyplace they can. Not all good racers come from families with money (Tag and PT are good examples)

Comment

Nothing wrong with the kid lol... they just got that kart a day before the race and didnt have time to decal it... and the helmet well he likes it plain as for the suit lol.. couple times gas spilt on it and never washed!!!. Trust me Russells budget is used smartly this past season. We had alot of contributors that sponsored for either tires or whatever which helps. Have to be smart even at this lower level but the craps already starting. His motor is getting sent to england to get redone over the winter cause there are a few that like to bend the rules so to keep pace his motor is getting done to the point its on the edge.. But the main track they use is alot of cornering and he is fine there just a bit on top end this one kid just pulls but he is crap in the slower sections.. Like i said next season is Russells for the taking!!! As for Russells clean suit,,,,,,,,,,,, after every race its cleaned trust me it has to be have you ever smelt a suit after? actually i have a couple of PT's suits and they smell like.....nevermind!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X