FIL Homestead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIL Homestead

Anyone know the link to watch the FIL race from Homestead....I hate the Indycar website, can't ever find what I'm looking for!!!
    Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. - Michael Delaney - Le Mans

From Indycar.com I went to the link to FIL. Once on that page, there was link to watch the race. After reading your post, I looked for it and I'm watching the race now. Thanks for reminding me.
    Link says "Full Race Video."

Just realized I was watcing the KY race. Apologies.

Boy, that wreck at 1:58 is awful.
    Last edited by Stand A; 10-05-2010, 11:23 AM. Reason: My mistake

Comment

http://owely.com/i/4cab5162030af

This is a pic of my desktop....it only show full video for the Kentucky race??
      Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. - Michael Delaney - Le Mans

Comment

All of their videos are posted at youtube.com/indycars . Apparently it's not up yet for whatever reason...

Comment

Yes, it appears to only be the full KY race. Highlights are available for Homestead which I'm just now starting to watch. Based on the comments on Youtube regarding the race, sounds like it was a good one.

Comment

here you go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcszt2N30Fg

Comment

im really glad they put the full races online. its the upside to having no tv deal. the lights races are always good it seems, no matter what the track they really put on a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdSpiderGT View Post
                im really glad they put the full races online. its the upside to having no tv deal. the lights races are always good it seems, no matter what the track they really put on a good show.
                Just watched the Homestead race, was a good one. The lights cars seem to run different grooves to the bigger cars.
                "While things were not as rosy as the CART fanatics recall, neither were they as dire as the IRL fanatics would have you believe." - Don Capps

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X