X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica: The Comic Book

Danica: The Comic Book= KILL ME NOW
    http://www.racer.com/danica-the-comi...rticle/180338/
    I mean I know this is good for the sport and all, BUT COME ON.
    I don't know anymore, the tears, of me crying over the possible death of my love of IndyCar, are sooo salty.
    To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. - Bruce McLaren

Josef Newgarden 2 James Hinchcliffe 5 Conor Daly ?
    ATLANTA UNITED FC |||||
    #ParkedIt

Sounds to me like she's is nascar bound now.

How sad.

Comment

since it's make believe, do you think she will still be protecting her beaver like in the godaddy comercial?

i'm sorry....that was just too easy!
      I Love May!

Comment

Maybe. But she's under contract with AA.
        "Indycars should be beasts." - Gil de Ferran
        @bigmo500

Comment

It appears to be un-authorized.
          Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Pfft, I remember there being one for Sterling Marlin when he had won fewer NASCAR races than Patrick had IRL races...
            "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

She is effing fine in comic book form.
              "It takes a special level of incompetance to make a schedule this terrible. America is possibly the greatest country in the world overall for tracks. To make a bad schedule in America takes effort. A special kind of effort. A kind of effort that only IndyCar could come up with."

Comment

Originally posted by jcmark611 View Post
                It appears to be un-authorized.
                Not for long. If Danica doesn't make money on it, nobody will make any money on it. She and her handlers will make sure of that.
                "Sometimes a majority simply means that all the fools are on the same side." C. McDonald

Comment

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I can't wait for her to go to the lead sleds.

Comment

These books are terrible, I got the Gaga one of Free Comic Day for laughs.

I'll stick with The Avengers, Young Avengers, Invincible Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor.
                    "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Boy, I'll bet the folks who are designing the comic are sorry now that they didn't check first with the experts on TF. Not to mention reaching out to the Protectors of the Sport.

Obviously it'll never sell - or did they have some ulterior motive in producing it? The infamous "Danica Agenda!"

Comment

Originally posted by Refutation View Post
                        These books are terrible, I got the Gaga one of Free Comic Day for laughs.

I'll stick with The Avengers, Young Avengers, Invincible Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor.

I will buy it if Ironman makes a cameo and picks her up and tosses her onto the moon...

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoom View Post
                          I will buy it if Ironman makes a cameo and picks her up and tosses her onto the moon...
                          Iron Man would most likely just try and pick up Danica, if your know what I mean.
                          "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Wow, everything about Danica is getting further and further from actual racing.

Comment

And if a Rick Mears or AJ Foyt comic was being announced? Would that be too far away from racing?
                              Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X