Downforce.Indycar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downforce.Indycar

Has the Downforce Club disappeared? My bookmark now takes me to the IMS site. I find no link on Indycar.com.
    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

They must have finally stopped redirecting from the old downforce page. Try: http://indycarnation.indycar.com/
    Thanks Downforce!

Comment

At the banquet tonight, Terry Angstadt said they'll be focusing on the fan experience and programs this next year. I'm hoping they mean Downforce and IndyCar Nation!
      IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
      --
      On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by AFColt View Post
        At the banquet tonight, Terry Angstadt said they'll be focusing on the fan experience and programs this next year. I'm hoping they mean Downforce and IndyCar Nation!
        The way Angstadt can turn gold into pyrite I'm sure the next thing we'll see is the new 'Indy Carnation'!

Comment

Originally posted by Qdoba Addict View Post
          They must have finally stopped redirecting from the old downforce page. Try: http://indycarnation.indycar.com/
          Thanks - that did it - I guess the original addy was part of IMS site.
          Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by CAgremlin2 View Post
            The way Angstadt can turn gold into pyrite I'm sure the next thing we'll see is the new 'Indy Carnation'!
            Made by "Continted Fans" - you may have to think on this one for a while as it deals with a "winners drink"

Comment

Sure would like to redeem some of my points. Don't really want a "Rule Book" and I have two DF flags. Nothing else available.
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
              Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
              www.fairtax.org

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X