• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture from Motegi

Here's one that tells the story of the race all by itself:

more to come...
    It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Anxiously awaiting more.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Certainly not assaulting Charles yet...

:kiss:
      ...---...

Comment

Man, lotta cameras on Helio...

Cool, thanks for sharing!
        IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
        --
        On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Helio and the race girls

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

The gang's all here. 25 drivers, a race girl, a chick, and a dragon.

While taking photos, I noticed that Danica and Scott were talking throughout the entire thing, including when this picture was taken. Just saying.

I'm thinking of using Shonen Knife's cover of "On Top of the World" as the music for the slide show for this.
            Last edited by Bombardier R142; 10-03-2010, 10:24 PM. Reason: to fix picture size and ad something

Comment

Great pics. Love the first one of Helio on the fence.
              My Twitter Profile (feel free to follow): www.twitter.com/3Paige14

My Blog: http://femaleindycarfan.blogspot.com/

Proud Supporter of Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Tony Stewart, AJ Allmendinger, and Meyer Shank Racing + Many Others in the Motorsports World

Lionheart and Badass Forever

Comment

Nice pics

Web Design Company
                Ad Agency

Comment

Danica leaving the pits

I was right in front of them, I think I might have been sitting in her fan section. Guy at the 7-11 took 20 minutes to find the Indycar tickets on their machine, MotoGP was getting much more space. 7 and Holdings, as they're known in Japan (they still use numerical 7-11 logo through some vagary of Japanese copyright law that I am not familiar with) clerks have a good excuse for not speaking English. He also did not stop trying until he got me my tickets despite not being able to tell me where my seat would be for each one. Kind of a fun way to buy tickets if you ask me. Not too many bad ones there.

OK, one last edit.

I love how everybody is in his or her place in this photo. Her crew have been excellent this year and look every bit a well oiled machine here.
                  Last edited by Bombardier R142; 10-03-2010, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Been a while, but here's another one.

Sato's car was looking good.

Comment

One jet flyover courtesy of the Japanese Self Defense Air Force. Sort of like an aerial drifting exhibition. Wish I got it on tape.

Comment

First Lap:

Comment

Anything with Godzilla? I hear he's a big fan.
                          It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

That by far was one of the top "FLY BY" I've ever seen!! did a full figure 8 inside and bellow the height of the grand stand! sort of the show you would get at Surfers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X