Was Helio upset with Danica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Helio upset with Danica?

Sure looked like it during the first part of their after-race discussion, but it appeared to end with a congratulation.

Yeah, that certainly interesting to watch. I would love to find out what that was all about.

Comment

It was probably about the fact she was blocking him. Just like I said in the TK thread. It was rampant all night long and I think the guys and girls new they would get away with it. So many different championship scenarios there was no way Barnhart was going to black flag anybody.
      "Try some of these before or after your statements if you are not presenting them as facts. Things like - "In my opinion", or "I think that", JHMO, IMHO, IMO, JMO... Your opinions are not (necessarily) fact. That would clear things up some." - Seadog 03/25/2010 11:40am So the above is JMO.

Comment

Knowing the recent history between HCN and TK, I thought HCN might have been congratulating her on doing a good job of racing hard with TK and finishing. And for the record, I agree, the blocking was consistant throughout the night. I don't think anyone was innocent except for perhaps Duno, Fisher, and the others that were way off pace.
        Frequent violator of Indycar rule 9.3.8
        "They all love preaching safe racing and everything but when you're gonna pass them they're just douchebags." - JPM

Comment

^^^^

I thought that maybe he was telling her, in his excited manner, that she drove the wheels off the thing and ended by congratulating her.
          "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
            ^^^^

I thought that maybe he was telling her, in his excited manner, that she drove the wheels off the thing and ended by congratulating her.
            The two rafced closely during the night and I was thinking that Helio would tell her to stay in IICS since he seemed to be engaged in the racing and it seemed clean. They finished with man-shakes at the end. It was amicable if you ask me.
            “Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” -- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

^^^^

That's what I was thinking too.

Comment

^^^^
                Originally posted by WheelerDealer View Post
                The two rafced closely during the night and I was thinking that Helio would tell her to stay in IICS since he seemed to be engaged in the racing and it seemed clean. They finished with man-shakes at the end. It was amicable if you ask me.
                Helio has generally stuck up for Danica and actually enjoys the close competitive racing. He is also of the nature to go into the off season with good feelings. He was making a point of her fine job on the track.
                Dale Manus

Comment

Looking back on the season, seems there is no "new woman" to replace Danica Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
                    Looking back on the season, seems there is no "new woman" to replace Danica Patrick.
                    I'll have what he's smoking.
                    77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
                    - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
                      O RLY?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomsk View Post
                        O RLY?

You know the hate is thick when people have to cling to the 19th place driver in points as the hope for the future regarding women in Indycar.

Comment

O RLY?
                          She's gonna need a better ride first. She may be good, but unlike Danica, she's not in a position to prove it.
                          "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

19th for a rookie with no oval experience completing the race in a car built on garage sale parts is pretty dam impressive in my book.

Comment

O RLY?
                              It depends on her agent and/or Wiggins. If she's in the same crapwagon with the same budget next year she does okay on the twisties BUT she misses Indy. NO WAY that tub breaks 222 MPH without cloud-cover.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X