Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the powers that be: Let that be Milka's last race!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the powers that be: Let that be Milka's last race!!

Enough of the Milka experiment, she has failed to improve to the required level of Indy Car racing. Safety and common sense should have kicked in long ago. Pull her license now. :mad:

I'll second that

Comment

She and Citgo bring absolutely nothing to the series,...besides the fact it put two cars on the grid for Coyne. She IMO hasn't improved enough to warrant being in the IICS and Citgo has done absolutely zilch. Send her and Citgo to Indy Lights, that's where she should have begun in the first place.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

She was running with Simona and Sarah last night and I've never seen her make a move as dangerous as Bia's last night.

If you're going to look at Homestead and blacklist her then you'd better add 3 more women to the list as well.

Comment

Milka actually held her own on the last four races. I barely saw any of the leaders really lap her at all. She didn't even get parked for being too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
            She and Citgo bring absolutely nothing to the series,...besides the fact it put two cars on the grid for Coyne. She IMO hasn't improved enough to warrant being in the IICS and Citgo has done absolutely zilch. Send her and Citgo to Indy Lights, that's where she should have begun in the first place.
            Or, send her back to sportscars, have coyne fold up shop, put the whole crew out of work (who needs a job, anyway?), kiss off two entries (and we all know how much we can afford that) and then maybe some of you nice folks will find something else to complain about.
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

She did seem to perform better on the ovals at the end of the season. That being said, I agree that she and the series would be better served by sending her to the minors.
              "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

I actually chuckled when I saw her wad it up in the end. I thought, "we'll, I guess that's how it ends."
                Doctorindy.com

Comment

In the name of fairness... give Milka half an hour in Dario's car - if she can't run mid-pack times in that car, then park her. I'm still not totally convinced she's getting the ride she's paying for. If she's not - then it's not all her fault.
                  I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

If Dario had been taken out by Milka's crash, the IICS would look like the biggest joke in all of motorsports. Park her forever, let her embarrass NASCAR.
                    "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

She's a sweetheart, but having her in the field doesn't do much for the sport. I say you've got to park her for good, just like they did Marty Roth. Maybe it hurts the car count and knocks Alex Lloyd or someone out of a ride, but in the long-term, I feel it's for the best.
                      IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                      --
                      On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Oh, come on guys, she isn't any part of an OW driver but she ran quite a while in front
                        of Fisher last night. That should count for something.

I believe it is quite difficult for the girls to get the "feel" of what the car is really doing
                        or needs to improve. The crews send them on the track with a driveable, survivable
                        setup and for the most part hope they can observe what is going on to make some
                        changes during the race. Fisher never seemed to pick up on much of the setup thing
                        and just needs someone in the car that can figure it out and a crew that can put it together.

Danica seems to have it pretty well together because she made OW her goal from a
                        very young age and has focused her efforts in that direction. She was smart enough
                        and good enough to land good rides and last night certainly showed she deserves it.

Perhaps Duno just needs to pick another team to support.
                        Dale Manus

Comment

Originally posted by debdrake View Post
                          In the name of fairness... give Milka half an hour in Dario's car - if she can't run mid-pack times in that car, then park her. I'm still not totally convinced she's getting the ride she's paying for. If she's not - then it's not all her fault.
                          That car is so trimmed out she'd either crash or pull off out of fear. The reason it's so trimmed out is because Dario has the skills to handle it like that. Thinking that Milka's problems are equipment related is dilusional at best.

Over the past few races of the season, she seems to have stepped up her game like she was advised to by the series. Is it enough to keep her licence? I don't know but from what I could see during the races, she wasn't the menace of the last 4-5 races she had been.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin View Post
                            Or, send her back to sportscars, have coyne fold up shop, put the whole crew out of work (who needs a job, anyway?), kiss off two entries (and we all know how much we can afford that) and then maybe some of you nice folks will find something else to complain about.
                            If that's the only defense and justification for her to race in a series she clearly doe not not belong in, then yes Coyne needs to fold up and lay-off the crew. Dale started off first as a driver to now an owner and has been in the game for 20 years and has employed many drivers so he knows how it works, and he also knows that she clearly does not belong out there.
                            ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Milka has improved over the last group of races. Or should I say return to her 09 performance level. Not sure what happen to her maybe all the negetive press, justified or not, was starting to take a toll on her. But I do know this and you can ask any former Champcar/CART fan. DC only has the resources for one and a half teams. When a driver goes to Hell Dale Coyne 2nd team will be waiting for them. I wouldn't wish that seat on anyone.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X