No announcement yet.

Let the silly season begiiiiiiin!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the silly season begiiiiiiin!!!!!!

Oh it's on now. Nothing else to do but speculate.
    • Wheldon to start own team
    • Rahal to NH, SFR, RLR, CGR
    • IndyCar to go to Fontana, Las Vegas
    • Dixon to dFDR
    • Briscoe to dFDR
    • Tracy to Fazzt
    • Carroll to AFS
    • Redline Extreme to run Indy
    • 100 years of indy 500 (that's actually not a rumor)
    • Walker to employ Mario Andretti and Nelson Piquet
    • 200 New teams to come in
    • Sharper Image to build engine with clock radio
    • Obama to start and run for own team
    • ETC.
    To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. - Bruce McLaren

Josef Newgarden 2 James Hinchcliffe 5 Conor Daly ?
    ATLANTA UNITED FC |||||
    #ParkedIt

Dixon stated tonight he wants to continue his career in #9. I would be surprised to see him anywhere else at this point.

Comment

What about JR Hildebrand?
      I hope he lands a full time seat next year!

Comment

What if Scott Speed is not invited back to his Red Bull cup car next year? Would be look at IndyCar?

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperAC View Post
          What if Scott Speed is not invited back to his Red Bull cup car next year? Would be look at IndyCar?
          I had similar thoughts, what was Red Bull going to do with Speed? They have way too much invested in him to just cut him loose.
          Faster...Faster...Faster...I know it, you know it, that's all that matters!

Comment

Rahal to NH, SFR, RLR, CGR

Maybe instead of random pit assignments, may the IZOD ought to have random driver assignments.
            http://thepurginglutheran.wordpress.com/

http://thegatwickview.tumblr.com/

http://thepurginglutheran.tumblr.com/

Comment

* Dixon stated he's staying at TCGR as long as Chip will have him, and I don't see Chip getting rid of him.

* I wouldn't be surprised to see deFerran/Dragon become a two-car team.

* Doubtful that Wheldon starts his own team and most likely will be back at Panther.

* I believe it's almost a given that Carroll will be at AFS.

* Scott Speed like Sam Hornish would rather be in NASCAR and would only come to IndyCar as a last option. With that in mind I'd rather an open seat go to a driver that wants to be in IndyCar and neither of those two.
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
                * Doubtful that Wheldon starts his own team and most likely will be back at Panther.
                From the scuttlebutt I (and I'm sure some others here) have heard, this would be extraordinarily unlikely.

There is a lot of bad blood between DW and Barnes right now, they'd have to go a long way to mend those bridges at this point.
                http://twitter.com/wxturtle

Comment

HOPEFULLY that crash by the 18 was the last time we see a certain driver for that team. I think we have enough drivers/sponsors now that speed limits can be built into the rules and enforced
                  I Love May!

Comment

Last night on the broadcast the mentioned that Roger had said to Briscoe over the radio "next year it will be your turn" in regards to the championship. Maybe nothing there, but I would be suprised if Briscoe wasn't back with Penske, with Verizon possibly expanding the sponsoeship I would think that they'd run three cars again to keep all three drivers.

Comment

Cavin mentioned yesterday or the earlier this week that Briscoe had reached a deal with Penske so all three cars will be back next season.

Comment

Originally posted by OneLuckyGuy View Post
                        Cavin mentioned yesterday or the earlier this week that Briscoe had reached a deal with Penske so all three cars will be back next season.
                        No, that isn't exactly correct. Will Power has officially signed per Roger Penske over the weekend. Briscoe is very close to be resigned with Penske for next year. cheers

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X