Congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!

Congratulations to Dario Franchitti, the National Champion for 2010.

He's a bad, bad man!
    Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

Definitely! He's a helluva driver and even though I'm disappointed that Power didn't get it done, I like Dario and I'm happy for him. He deserves a lot of credit for coming back and finishing it off. He's got a huge edge in experience and he put it to good use.

Comment

Congratulations! He had a lot to do and he did it.
      Indy, Cleveland, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Michigan, Long Beach, Watkins Glen, Kentucky, Milwaukee, Road America, Iowa, Gateway, IRP - 70

Comment

Definitely! Congratulations - and even more important in my mind - congratulations on joining
        the pantheon of multiple winners of the Indy 500!

Comment

Congrats to one of the last 1st Prince of CART still racing full time! 3 Championships (2 after reunification) 2 Indy 500 (1 after reunification). Class act all the way.

Congratulations to TCG all across the board! The Indy 500, Daytona 500, Brickyard 400, Grand Am Championship and the Indycar Championship! Plus a rare win for the 42 Target car at the Glen!

Congrats to Dario's little brother at Petite Le mans!

Comment

As a fan I could not have asked for more. My favorite driver won the race and Chip Ganassi Racing was able to win the Championship. Congrats boys!!!! :trophy:

Comment

Originally posted by JSR View Post
              As a fan I could not have asked for more. My favorite driver won the race and Chip Ganassi Racing was able to win the Championship. Congrats boys!!!! :trophy:
              I would have asked for a bit more of Ashley, but I don't suppose everyone here would agree. Like they usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by JSR View Post
                I have several drivers that I really like and cheer for every race, however Scott Dixon became my overall favorite driver after winning the Indy 500 in '08. I wore my Target Chip Ganassi crew shirt tonight so with Dixon winning and Dario winning the championship it was a good night. Congrats to Scott on winning the race, Dario winning the championship and the whole Target Chip Ganassi Racing team on an outstanding season!
                ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I wanted to see Power win simply because he hasn't yet, but Franchitti makes for a good champion. It seems that, more than any other current driver, he really gets then history of the sport and what happened before him and what his accomplishments mean, so it's cool to see someone who truly appreciates what's going on have that success.

Comment

Dario became one of my favorite drivers the last couple of years. I'm very happy to see him win the title, in the year I got to see him win the 500. An awesome season for an awesome driver and a very deserving champion.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X