I hope TK is over his grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope TK is over his grudge

Danica had the faster car, fresh tires and a full tank. She had something for Dixon. Hopefully TK is over his grudge now since he cost her a shot at running down Her second win
    I Love May!

She had something for Dixon?! When did she ever come close to Dixon? Obviously she had something for TK and by his own word TK knew that, but to say TK cost her a 2nd win is just wishful thinking.

Comment

It was a good fight and exciting to watch.
      "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

I'm just saying he blocked her for 15 -18 laps. He had nothing for Dixon, why not let his teammate try? She was clearly faster
        I Love May!

Comment

She had nothing for Dixon. It took her too long to pass TK. He didn't block, just didn't give up the inside...happens all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by cbreez99 View Post
            She had nothing for Dixon. It took her too long to pass TK. He didn't block, just didn't give up the inside...happens all of the time.
            I didn't see TK block her either. He made it difficult to get by, but that is racing. Kudos to Danica for racing hard and finding a way to get past him for 2nd place. It was a well earned finish.
            "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

You don't think he blocked? Was it hard to type that while laughing? I don't know what she had for Dixon, but her teammate kept us from finding out.
              I Love May!

Comment

Calm down. It was a fun little race. Neither of them were going to chase down Dixon.
                Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you.

http://twitter.com/WhateverJoel

Comment

Yeah, here we go...coulda, woulda, shoulda...Blah, Blah, Blah...if only, whatever...

Comment

It was fun to watch the battle between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by goldie19 View Post
                      Danica had the faster car, fresh tires and a full tank. She had something for Dixon. Hopefully TK is over his grudge now since he cost her a shot at running down Her second win
                      Fantasyland
                      Indy, Cleveland, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Michigan, Long Beach, Watkins Glen, Kentucky, Milwaukee, Road America, Iowa, Gateway, IRP - 70

Comment

Originally posted by goldie19 View Post
                        You don't think he blocked? Was it hard to type that while laughing? I don't know what she had for Dixon, but her teammate kept us from finding out.
                        And if TK had pulled out of her way you'd be whining and crying about team orders blah blah blah.

Comment

No, I'd think you don't make it harder on a teammate than it needs to be. Not saying he even did anything wrong, but try to imagine if the spots were switched...TK is clearly faster and she gets in the way. Wait, we've already seen that show. He said he'd get her back. I'm simply hoping that he feels he has gotten her back after tonight and the chop he put on her a few races back.

I think she was faster, would have liked to have seen her get a shot
                          I Love May!

Comment

Well... he could have let her by, I suppose, and then tried to work with her to catch Dixon. I'm not saying they could have, but they weren't going to find out the way they played it.

It was a great race for second. I loved it.
                            My guardian angel, she wears a hard hat.

Comment

There was blocking going on all over the track tonight. Danica was blocking Helio, TK was blocking Danica. Anybody who wants to deny it is blind. It was rampant. If this were earlier in the season black flags would have been flying. Kudos to Barnhart for letting them race. It was just some good old fashioned wheel to wheel try and get past me racing. Would have been nice to see that all season long. Don't get me wrong, the race was boring and predictable but at least we so a bit of old fashioned racing going on out there.
                              "Try some of these before or after your statements if you are not presenting them as facts. Things like - "In my opinion", or "I think that", JHMO, IMHO, IMO, JMO... Your opinions are not (necessarily) fact. That would clear things up some." - Seadog 03/25/2010 11:40am So the above is JMO.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X