Replay of Today's Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay of Today's Race

Hey all, does anyone know if Versus has a scheduled taped re-air of today's race? It kills me but I have some other stuff I have committed too (and my DVR is on the fritz) and won't be able to catch the race live.
    Any info would be appreciated!
    Livin' the good life as poorly as possible.

they usually replay it on monday evening, check the guide though.....
    The Original Fan of Kimi "The Iceman" Raikkonen 2007 World Driving Champion: 21 Wins---102 Podiums---18 Pole Positions---43 Fastest Laps ---1 Gorilla Suit

Comment

The guide on my digital cable service says the Homestead race will be replayed Sunday, October 3, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. EDT on Versus.

Comment

Thank you! Great news.
        Livin' the good life as poorly as possible.

Comment

Don't fret - same driver will win
          Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by fivehundred2go View Post
            Don't fret - same driver will win
            LOL. But it is still going to be one heck of a race. If there was a "rate the race" poll,
            I would have given my first "10" of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ydawg View Post
              LOL. But it is still going to be one heck of a race. If there was a "rate the race" poll,
              I would have given my first "10" of the season.
              Yup. That was a damn good race. I'm always surprised when people say that Homestead is a bad track. It's always been one of the better ovals on the schedule. Tonight could have maybe been a bit of a letdown when Will walled it, ending the drama early, but Tony and Danica hooking up for the Fear and Loathing in Miami duel for 2nd place more than made up for that.

I'll second that 10.

I like Homestead. I always felt that starting the season at Homestead filled very important function: disabusing new drivers with road racing backgrounds of the notion that oval track racing is easy. Unfortunately, the business case didn't support staying there, and I don't think finishing the season there was ever justified. They'd have been better off throwing a big party at the hotel at Texas Motor Speedway. Not sexy, I suppose, but at least there would be an audience.
              My guardian angel, she wears a hard hat.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X