Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Rahal's New Sponsor

From Curt Cavin's Twitter...

Graham will be announcing sponsorship backing from Service Central and its group of entities. Team TBA in a week or so.
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, MOTOR RACING, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

It's also on IndyCar.com now...
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, MOTOR RACING, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

here's the article

http://www.indycar.com/news/show/55-...ride-team-tba/

Comment

I wonder if he is staying with NHL or might do this endeavor with his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by OneLuckyGuy View Post
          I have no info but gut feeling has me leaning towards RLR.
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

That's what I was wondering. I wouldn't mind seeing RLR return to the grid. In my opinion, I'd say this kills the Rahal to Ganassi rumor because I don't see a Ganassi announcement being made in this manner.

Comment

If Graham bounces from Haas Lanigan again, will they even answer the bell in 2011?
              What happened?

Comment

Probably not...
                Also, a one car RLR operation probably won't be able to compete with the big 2, or Andretti.
                As much as I'd like to see another team on the grid, and RLR back in action, Graham would be much better off in one of Chip's cars, at least then he'd have a shot at winning races and competing for a championship.

Comment

Where does this leave Jay Howard for a sponsor next year?
                  www.open-wheels.com Fan forum with driver interaction. Come for the conversation, stay for the environment.
                  Twitter: @Open_Wheels

Comment

Good news for a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay J View Post
                      ...Graham would be much better off in one of Chip's cars, at least then he'd have a shot at winning races and competing for a championship.
                      Graham would LOVE to be in a Ganassi car! If he ends up in his dad's car it means he couldn't find anything better.
                      "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                      the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                      -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

I wouldn't necessary say that. He's had the tour of the teams this past season. It is almost like he was interviewing them all season so maybe he has found the RLR is the best team for him.

Comment

I wouldn't necessary say that. He's had the tour of the teams this past season. It is almost like he was interviewing them all season so maybe he has found the RLR is the best team for him.
                          They did pretty darn well qualifying at Indy this year. Wherever the team, I hope it's a good move for GR.
                          IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                          --
                          On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics View Post
                            Graham would LOVE to be in a Ganassi car! If he ends up in his dad's car it means he couldn't find anything better.
                            There was a time when RLR were on par with Penske/Ganassi/Andretti. They just need a full time sponsor and good driver. SC and Graham would be those things.

Comment

Isn't Quick Trim still a sponsor with Rahal Letterman Racing for next year?
                              MotorRacingblog.nl | Kwaliteitsblog

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X