X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Ticket info Released!

Dear Race Fans,

What Are You Doing in 259 Days?

It's hard to believe, but in 264 days the green flag will wave, signaling the start of the legendary Milwaukee Mile. 40,000 fans will be cheering the greatest drivers in the world Father's Day weekend, while millions will be watching around the globe to see the return of the IZOD IndyCar Series to the Wisconsin State Fairgrounds.
    Look for purchase dates, schedules, activities and season ticket holder information as we get closer to June 19, 2011.

Don't forget to register your father for the chance to win a once in a lifetime opportunity to ride in a 2-seater IndyCar. Visit milwaukeemile2011.com for details.
    2011 Milwaukee IndyCar 225

Ticket Pricing
    SATURDAY, June 18, 2011

(General Admission All Seats)

Adults $25.00
    Kids 12 - 18 $10.00
    Kids Under 12 -Free-

SUNDAY, June 19, 2011

(Reserved & General)
    Grandstand
    400 Level Reserved $80.00
    300 Level Reserved $65.00
    200 Level Reserved $45.00
    100 Level General Admission $35.00

South Terrace
    Stands AA/BB/CC
    Upper Reserved Rows 13-25 $45.00
    Lower General Admission Rows 1-12 $35.00
    Stands DD EE FF
    Upper Reserved Rows 10-19 $45.00
    Lower General Admission Rows 1-9 $35.00

North Terrace
    Stands WW/XX/YY
    Stand ZZ
    Upper Reserved Rows 12-22 $45.00
    Lower General Admission Rows 1-11 $35.00

Infield General Admission $30.00
    Kids (12-18) General Admission $15.00
    Kids Under 12 With Paid Adult -Free-

Weekend Paddock & Garage Pass $40.00

VIP Experience
    Commemorative VIP Credential

Weekend Paddock & Garage Pass
    Reserved Grandstand Seat in Designated Section
    Reserved Parking
    Designated Hospitality Area with:
    Breakfast and Lunch Buffet
    Snacks
    Soft drinks, water, beer, and wine
    I-Racingآ® Simulator Televisions with Track Feed
    Driver Appearance
    Quantity Limited

Saturday Only: $175.00
    Sunday Only: $230.00
    Weekend Pass: $345.00

Club Package
    Box Lunch including Sandwich, Chips, Desert plus
    2 Premium Beer or Drink Tickets
    Commemorative Premium (TBD)
    Pick up lunch at designated locations

Does not include admission. Admission must be purchased separately from AB Promotions inventory -

Quantity Limited!
    Saturday or Sunday Only $25.00
    Weekend Pass: $45.00
    Proud fan of Helio Castroneves - 4 TIME INDIANAPOLIS 500 Winner 🏆

No weekend ticket price?

Comment

$80 is a bit steep but id probably buy it if i lived near the mile and could attend the race

Comment

Originally posted by Mearsfan53081 View Post
        Dear Race Fans,

What Are You Doing in 259 Days?

It's hard to believe, but in 264 days the green flag will wave, signaling the start of the legendary Milwaukee Mile. 40,000 fans will be cheering the greatest drivers in the world Father's Day weekend, while millions will be watching around the globe to see the return of the IZOD IndyCar Series to the Wisconsin State Fairgrounds.
        Look for purchase dates, schedules, activities and season ticket holder information as we get closer to June 19, 2011.

Don't forget to register your father for the chance to win a once in a lifetime opportunity to ride in a 2-seater IndyCar. Visit milwaukeemile2011.com for details.
        2011 Milwaukee IndyCar 225

Ticket Pricing
        SATURDAY, June 18, 2011

(General Admission All Seats)

Adults $25.00
        Kids 12 - 18 $10.00
        Kids Under 12 -Free-

SUNDAY, June 19, 2011

(Reserved & General)
        Grandstand
        400 Level Reserved $80.00
        300 Level Reserved $65.00
        200 Level Reserved $45.00
        100 Level General Admission $35.00

South Terrace
        Stands AA/BB/CC
        Upper Reserved Rows 13-25 $45.00
        Lower General Admission Rows 1-12 $35.00
        Stands DD EE FF

North Terrace
        Stands WW/XX/YY
        Stand ZZ
        Upper Reserved Rows 12-22 $45.00
        Lower General Admission Rows 1-11 $35.00

Infield General Admission $30.00
        Kids (12-18) General Admission $15.00

Weekend Paddock & Garage Pass $40.00

VIP Experience
        Commemorative VIP Credential

Weekend Paddock & Garage Pass
        Reserved Grandstand Seat in Designated Section
        Reserved Parking
        Designated Hospitality Area with:
        Breakfast and Lunch Buffet
        Snacks
        Soft drinks, water, beer, and wine
        I-Racingآ® Simulator Televisions with Track Feed
        Driver Appearance
        Quantity Limited

Saturday Only: $175.00
        Sunday Only: $230.00
        Weekend Pass: $345.00

Club Package
        Box Lunch including Sandwich, Chips, Desert plus
        2 Premium Beer or Drink Tickets
        Commemorative Premium (TBD)
        Pick up lunch at designated locations

Does not include admission. Admission must be purchased separately from AB Promotions inventory -

Quantity Limited!
        Saturday or Sunday Only $25.00
        Weekend Pass: $45.00
        Where/when did you get this? I put in for info when the race was announced. I haven't heard anything.
        "If there are no dogs in Heaven, when I die I want to go where they go" Will Rodgers

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Simple incompetence is a far more sinister force in the world than evil intent.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdSpiderGT View Post
          $80 is a bit steep but id probably buy it if i lived near the mile and could attend the race
          For $80, you had better get alot of ambiance.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdSpiderGT View Post
            Living 45 minutes away and I am thinking of not going. The price is WORSE then the previous years. Don't forget you still have to pay to park your car. Not sure how they expect to fill the place if the previous owners couldn't at cheaper prices.

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
              Living 45 minutes away and I am thinking of not going. The price is WORSE then the previous years. Don't forget you still have to pay to park your car. Not sure how they expect to fill the place if the previous owners couldn't at cheaper prices.
              It was $85 for the 400 grandstand more than 5 years ago the last time I sat in it.. There are $25 tickets available, what are you crying about?

Comment

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This is Randy's pet project and he is overseeing the promotion, how can you question the pricing?

Comment

$30 for the infield....hey randy...umm your outta touch man!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty_T View Post
                    It was $85 for the 400 grandstand more than 5 years ago the last time I sat in it.. There are $25 tickets available, what are you crying about?
                    We always sat in the 400 and never paid more then $90 for the entire WEEKEND since Indycar came. The last several years all the blue bucket seats were empty around us. I'm not crying, just stating the facts sir. They tooted their own horn about cheap pricing so I thought they would at least be the same price if not a little cheaper then the previous year.

Maybe you bought your ticket day of and not in advance like we did.

Comment

I always for 25+ years have purchased in advance for the Mile. The 2009 400 level ticket was $80.00, 2008 was $90.00 and 2007 was $70.00 and 2006 was $89.00 and when purchased in advance the Saturday ticket was included.

The pit pass was I'm recalling $50.00 and one year there was a coupon to buy one get one free.

Unless there's something unknown with the tickets for Milwaukee there is going to be no better turnout than in the past, the prices are too high. And it makes the series look like fools as promoters because tickets at Kansas, Chicagoland and Michgan were way way less and didn't draw The last Michigan ticket I bought was $25.00 at the Race Week Festival in Jackson and for row 53 on the new aluminum part of the front straight and the pit pass was $25.00.
                      "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                      "They're criminals"
                      "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

The last Michigan ticket I bought was $25.00 at the Race Week Festival in Jackson and for row 53 on the new aluminum part of the front straight and the pit pass was $25.00.
                        Been a long time since there was a Michigan race.
                        Be real $25.00 isn't a heck of a lot for a ticket. I spend $20.00 on a pre-registered local chess tournament for my 7 year old. $25.00 if you register on the day of the tournament. For the state or a national tournament its $75.00 So what is the big deal about an $80.00 ticket.

I think some people just enjoy complaining. If you don't want to go and don't want to support the race, then don't.
                        Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

I'd drop $80 easy, wish we had an oval race around here. $80 is a pretty good but not great ticket at almost every sporting event we have in NY/NJ. Top flight tickets are hundreds of dollars. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it, no one's going to blame you for not going.
                          "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Maybe they shouldn't have put the $80 tickets first... most of them are $35 to $45. These days, that's pretty good... about the same as what you'll pay for, say, an NBA game.

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
                              I have NEVER paid for parking at the Mile. Park in one of the neighborhoods and walk a couple blocks.
                              What happened?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X