Team Redline Xtreme Racing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Redline Xtreme Racing...

Here is the background on these guys... Hope this clears everything up for you.

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pres...500-163073.php

TJ Humphreys --> Body Builder

James Sullivan (Dallas Businessman? ) ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reality_of_Speed

Slim Baksh ----> http://www.myspace.com/85270214 ( I love the REDLINE is taking over bit)

- Slim looks to be a "Power Pusher" distributor...

Jack Owoc -----> Owns VPX and Redline

i couldnt be happier to see a new team and more importantly, a company looking to use indycar as a platform. i do hope they understand what theyre getting into though. its very very very hard to just dive in and do what it sounds like they want to do. im sure they understand that, i just hope they dont get upset and leave if they qualify on the last row in may (if they qualify)

Comment

They have some high ambitions. Hope they're staying in this sport for a long time

Comment

Noticed the Xtreme part of the name. Does John Hollansworth Jr have anything to do with this (owner of the former IRL Team Xtreme)? Just curious. Used to love those purple and white G force cars....

Comment

KV will be preparing the car. I don't think they'll have a problem with equipment.

Comment

from the press release;
            "...and delivering this same science-backed boost in Energy, Focus, and Reaction Time with Redline Xtreme Energy drink,"

oh, you mean science can actually back that a big dose of caffeine will do this for you?
            well, that's news to me (OK, I do have to have my coffee and mountain dew everyday)

seriously though, welcome to the fold guys and I wish the best to any team giving Indy Car a try

perhaps I'll try a Redline sometime too
            "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
            "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
            "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by flatblack View Post
              KV will be preparing the car. I don't think they'll have a problem with equipment.
              Is that official?
              "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

From the looks of the website it says the car will be unveiled in 7 hours from right now... which makes me believe it will be unveiled in California around 8:00 p.m.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X