Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does It Matter to You Who Wins the IICS Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does It Matter to You Who Wins the IICS Championship?

Just curious to what extent there is an emotional investment in one of the drivers as opposed to general enjoyment of the sport.
    Yes
    47.97%
    No
    52.03%

The poll is expired.

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Here, there, samey-same.
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

i'd prefer power over dario, but it doesn't really "matter" to me either way.
      http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

I've become a real fan of Will Power. Will be rooting hard for him on Saturday night.

:izod2
        "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by mdkiel View Post
          I've become a real fan of Will Power. Will be rooting hard for him on Saturday night.

:izod2
          This, except I became a real fan of Will Power back in 08 (check the video in the signature)
          Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Joonyah View Post
            This, except I became a real fan back in 08 (check the video in the signature)
            same. i became a fan at my first race: 2008 indy 500

Comment

I'd prefer it if Power won since it would make Verizon happy for their investment.

Comment

I voted no and it's nobody's business why.

So there

...---...

Comment

I like 'em both, but it still matters to me who wins.
                  IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                  --
                  On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

I am a fan of both drivers so whomever wins, I am happy.

Comment

I voted no, I like both drivers. Though I tend to prefer Dario after seeing him win the 500 this year, I have grown to become a fan of Will this season. I won't be disappointed either way.

Comment

I voted yes, because I want will to win. It's a great story for the series. Thought his career was over had a major accident and then comes back and wins the championship in his first full season.
                        In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Yes, Two great competitors.
                          I lean toward Dario just because I like his style and as a darn good race car driver.
                          Dale Manus

Comment

I like Power over Dario but my dislike for Penske out weighs my preference for Power. Go Dario...

Comment

Voted yes. Will freaking Power! (Though I do like Franchitti as well, and was pulling for him hard in the finale a season ago.) I just love the way Power drives and I think he's poised to dominate this sport for a long, long time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X