Thanks to FAZZT Racing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to FAZZT Racing!

As some of you know, I work right across from the FAZZT Racing garage. I was just able to head over there as the team was loading up for Homestead, and got a tour of the garage, the truck (wow!), and got to see a lot of the equipment used. They also had Junky’s car from Indy still in there.

Even more awesome was the fact that Alex Tagliani was actually there, and I got to meet him! This has turned a so-turned a so-so day into one I won’t soon forget.

Thanks again to FAZZT Racing for doing this, and being a good neighbor.
    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
    --
    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Cool

Comment

Man I'm jealous. It must be cool working across the road from a team's shop. Across the road from me is a bar called the Pig's Ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Baulz View Post
        Man I'm jealous. It must be cool working across the road from a team's shop. Across the road from me is a bar called the Pig's Ear.
        Isnt Jimmy Spencer the chef there?

Comment

Awesome! Glad you got to check it out.

Comment

Love these kinds of stories. Thanks for sharing.

:izod2
            "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Not a bad way to spend the afternoon at all!
              ...---...

Comment

Thats soooooo awesome!!! Thats how fans should be treated. Good job on their part.
                The Original Fan of Kimi "The Iceman" Raikkonen 2007 World Driving Champion: 21 Wins---102 Podiums---18 Pole Positions---43 Fastest Laps ---1 Gorilla Suit

Comment

Originally posted by INDY500FAN13 View Post
                  Isnt Jimmy Spencer the chef there?
                  Lol, they have no chef, just a jar of pickled eggs, which are free on your birthday.

Comment

Tag's is a great guy! He took time out at the 500 to stop for a picture with my son even though he was being rushed from one event to another downtown. Those are the kind of things that will make and keep the kids wanting to see more!!!

OTOH, a certain Cup driver could not even stop for a photo and made the little guys try to keep up with he and his duck's grown-up pace...

Comment

good stuff

this is just one of the many things what makes indycar racing the BEST big time racing series on the planet

period
                      http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Tag is Canadian. He pretty much has to be polite! Glad you had a good time.

porscheman
                        @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
                        237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

yeah, but he's french-canadian...so they kinda cancel each other out don't they? ~grins~
                          http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Yeah, I was being shown around inside the trailer (loading up for Homestead), and he popped inside, said hey, bantered with the crew. Got to shake his hand. Pretty amazing day.
                            IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                            --
                            On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by AFColt View Post
                              As some of you know, I work right across from the FAZZT Racing garage. I was just able to head over there as the team was loading up for Homestead, and got a tour of the garage, the truck (wow!), and got to see a lot of the equipment used. They also had Junky’s car from Indy still in there.

Even more awesome was the fact that Alex Tagliani was actually there, and I got to meet him! This has turned a so-turned a so-so day into one I won’t soon forget.

Thanks again to FAZZT Racing for doing this, and being a good neighbor.
                              if i were you, i would have just said "have a good trip, i'll lock up here" and then they'd find me still there on monday.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X