X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Owens & Ryan Hunter Reay team up to help beat cancer

http://twitter.com/#!/terrellowens
    Terrell Owens
    Please follow Indycar driver Ryan Hunter Reay, he needs 3200 more followers by weekend 2 get $10k donation to Racing For Cancer

Go to http://twitter.com/#!/RyanHunterReay - click the "Follow" button.

(he's going for 10,000, so he's getting there.)
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Awesome! I'd start following RHR except that I already do.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

If Ryan makes 10,000 followers, I will donate $250 to Racing for Cancer.

Anybody up to match me? Let's get this going.

TCD, my dad went through a bought of colon cancer and then liver cancer last year, so it hits me home pretty good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Canada View Post

TCD, my dad went through a bought of colon cancer and then liver cancer last year, so it hits me home pretty good as well.
        "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Team Canada View Post

Well, I can't match $250, but I will donate $25.

I've retweeted to everyone on two twitter accounts--I'll push a couple folks at work to add him, if they haven't already...

EDIT: As I write this, he's less than 800 followers from goal! Nice push from TO! That just completely changed my perception of Terrll Owens.
          IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
          --
          On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
            http://twitter.com/#!/terrellowens

Go to http://twitter.com/#!/RyanHunterReay - click the "Follow" button.

(he's going for 10,000, so he's getting there.)
            Done!

My Mom is a cancer survivor, luckily. It was caught early enough that they were able to stop it before it spread. Good luck to Ryan!
            Faster...Faster...Faster...I know it, you know it, that's all that matters!

Comment

When Chad Ocho Cinco showed up for the two seater ride at Kentucky I thought it was because the series was using a Cincinnati athlete for marketing. But when checking the times for this weekend's broadcasts I saw that Ocho and Terrell Owens have some kind of reality show on VS. Since I don't watch anything on VS but IndyCar and never watch a reality show I didn't make the connection. So that appearance and now this campaign seem to suggest that the two are instigated by VS to promote the show to the IndyCar audience. It should be of promtional value to the IICS as well, at least you hope.
              "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
              "They're criminals"
              "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Originally posted by AFColt View Post
                EDIT: As I write this, he's less than 800 followers from goal! Nice push from TO! That just completely changed my perception of Terrll Owens.
                My son (who follows NFL stuff quite closely) says TO really got a bad rap for some foolish things early in his career. He says the "TO" person on the reality show is actually a pretty cool, intelligent guy who tries to do things rightly. He's just got spirit

Brian's Wish

Comment

RHR's Twitter campaign is over the top with 10,000+ followers. Great job Ryan and a big thank you to Inland.

Comment

Great news! Thanks to everyone who was part of the big push!
                    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                    --
                    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Hunter-Reay on Twitter
                      Amazing what people will do to help one another. Inland will present a $10,000 check to @RacingForCancer at this weekends Izod IndyCar race!
                      http://twitter.com/#!/RyanHunterReay

Brian's Wish

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X