Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOH!! I forgot to re-order my Indy 500 tickets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOH!! I forgot to re-order my Indy 500 tickets.

I logged onto my IMS account to make a payment change when I found I had nothing pending. I emailed the ticket office and they replied that my Section 23 seats had already been re-allocated! Looking in my reply letter drawer, there sat the renewal unmailed !! :mad:

The next best seats I can get right now are in section 19 of J stand, row Z

There used to be a map on this site that had an overview shot of the track with section numbers available which could give you an idea of where you'd be sitting. Is that still around? Is there a link to another such place? I'm sure that section is further towards the exit of T4. Anybody sitting in that area?

http://indianaracing.net/indianapoli...-seating-guide

Comment

http://imsseating-jstand.blogspot.com/

Comment

those are good seats if you can be high enough up to see over the fence, especially looking down the front stretch.
        returning to the days of ignorant bliss..

Comment

We sat in J-stands the past 3 years or so. We like it because you can see into 3, through short shoot, and 4 all the way down the main straight. However, you might check to see if you can get a higher section number. The higher it is, the better the view of 3 and main straight.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I've had computer problems the past few days keeping me from responding. Guess I'll just wait till the month or 2 before the race and see what comes up here or other place.

Comment

Just got my notification that I got the upgrade I asked for. I had to ask to be moved a couple years ago because of the disguting "fans" seated around me. I moved from the SEV to the SWV a little lower down. The new seats were OK, but a dissapoinment compared to the SEV ones I had for 15+ years.

The great news is I got moved back to the SEV and only one row lower (PP) than I was before.

Comment

Fourth straight year in a row I didn't get my requested upgrade for my Stand J seats.... must be a popular stand... I have 26 years seniority. That said, my demands are high... last two rows only, sections higher than my current section.
                "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Indyknut View Post
                  Looking in my reply letter drawer, there sat the renewal unmailed !! :mad:
                  Bummer, you are living one of my greatest fears. One time I sent the order in and forgot to place the check in the envelope. They sent me a letter notifying me of my mistake and I sent them the check damn fast. I did not loose my seats. I'll NEVER let that happen again!
                  God speed!

Comment

never mind
                    Indy, Cleveland, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Michigan, Long Beach, Watkins Glen, Kentucky, Milwaukee, Road America, Iowa, Gateway, IRP - 70

Comment

Applied for tickets this year. I was given South Vista Row HH Seats 1-2. I didn't think I did too bad.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X