Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2011 IndyCar finale set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2011 IndyCar finale set?

from LVMS's facebook page:
    has BIG news for our fans tomorrow morning!! Stay following for the most up-to-date information!

i hope its that IndyCar is returning to LVMS next year as i am ready to get out of charlotte
    I'd rather be living in Indianapolis or Long Beach instead of Charlotte, NC as there hasn't been an IndyCar race here since 1999.

Originally posted by vegasGPfan View Post
    from LVMS's facebook page:
    has BIG news for our fans tomorrow morning!! Stay following for the most up-to-date information!

i hope its that IndyCar is returning to LVMS next year as i am ready to get out of charlotte
    I'm excited about them ending it in Vegas, but I'd be even happier if they did race in Charlotte. I was going to go in '99, but didn't make it because my dad and uncle didn't want to drive all that way because it looked like rain.

Comment

I think they're announcing their new NASCAR gift shop.
      Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

KV Driving Experience (price includes crash)

Comment

wow this is "BIG" news from LVMS instead of saying that IndyCar is returning to LVMS as the season finale next year its this:
          will have some big news later this morning about a new way fans can get more up-to-date information on what's going on at LVMS.
          I'd rather be living in Indianapolis or Long Beach instead of Charlotte, NC as there hasn't been an IndyCar race here since 1999.

Comment

Would be kinda weird to announce the race on a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by vegasGPfan View Post
              wow this is "BIG" news from LVMS instead of saying that IndyCar is returning to LVMS as the season finale next year its this:
              will have some big news later this morning about a new way fans can get more up-to-date information on what's going on at LVMS.
              Look on the bright side. If and when they do announce, you'll find out sooner!

Porscheman
              @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
              237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

how about an IndyCar hot lap before the truck race? a la Dario at Loudon this year

Comment

I guess we should've figured they wouldn't be announcing the IICS finale on a Sat.

Must be an off-week in IndyCar. Hope springs eternal.
                  My guardian angel, she wears a hard hat.

Comment

this is what was revealed for the "BIG" announcement:
                    Las Vegas Motor Speedway has announced the introduction of the Mobile Fan Guide, a next-generation mobile application designed to enhance the entire racing event experience and grant fans unprecedented access to Speedway and race information directly on their mobile device. The LVMS Mobile Fan Guide gives race-goers the ability to discover everything around them at the racetrack. From locating retail and refreshment areas to watching instant replays, the Mobile Fan Guide is the ultimate race companion. Users can download the application for free on their Apple iPhone or Google Android device and begin using it immediately.

seriously quit playing our minds and announce that LVMS is getting the 2011 season finale instead of fontana already will you guys at LVMS
                    Last edited by vegasGPfan; 09-25-2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oben View Post
                      I guess we should've figured they wouldn't be announcing the IICS finale on a Sat.

Must be an off-week in IndyCar. Hope springs eternal.
                      yes, it really is an off week for INDYCar....
                      the man in expensive shoes

Comment

My wife wants to go to Vegas, LVMS. Make this happen, and I will find a way to go.
                        IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
                        --
                        On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Comment

Originally posted by samantha View Post
                          kv driving experience (price includes crash)
                          :d
                          No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Comment

The app was available at last nights truck race.

Comment

I was at the truck race, and half expected to hear some sort of announcement. No luck.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X