IndyCar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndyCar!

Last edited by smoking357; 09-24-2010, 01:44 PM.

this should be fun
    http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

1. They are Ugly, but not slow at ovals
      2. This sport is different, if a woman can be in the PGA, then race cars aren't much of a stretch
      3. This was even litigated. I don't worry about it anymore. PT needs to win another one.
      About TG, I don't like what he did either, but you went to far.
      "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
      " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

What's sad is these points can be fairly debated on these boards.
        "Try some of these before or after your statements if you are not presenting them as facts. Things like - "In my opinion", or "I think that", JHMO, IMHO, IMO, JMO... Your opinions are not (necessarily) fact. That would clear things up some." - Seadog 03/25/2010 11:40am So the above is JMO.

Comment

I've asked this before and never got an answer that makes any sense. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

If a car can do 230mph with 600 (or even 300hp at the DW claimed), why do I care if it has 600 or 900 hp? Ultimately, all I care about (and all that really matters) is the speed. Where am I wrong in that line of thinking?
          --Paul Dalbey
          (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Ricky

Comment

Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!

Comment

I was going to say something, but then I remembered:

I am a fan of the Verizon IndyCar Series, Formula 1, and AMA Supercross. Go Oriol, Seabass, RHR, and J.R.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
                  What's sad is these points can be fairly debated on these boards.
                  Can be debated? Seems to me that they have been over and over and over...

This is a troll post and has no place here with an open thread!

Comment

TrackForum: Because being happy is for losers.

Yup, I'm pretty sure if we just argue about the split a TINY bit more, we'll all be able to agree on whose fault it was.
                    Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

Comment

another poster baiting for the "good old days".... nothing to see here - move on:cop
                      Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

I couldn't disagree more with the male chauvanist second comment.

Originally posted by Field of 33 View Post
                        I've asked this before and never got an answer that makes any sense. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

If a car can do 230mph with 600 (or even 300hp at the DW claimed), why do I care if it has 600 or 900 hp? Ultimately, all I care about (and all that really matters) is the speed. Where am I wrong in that line of thinking?
                        Accelleration is dependent on power to weight ratio. Accelleration on flat-out ovals really only comes into play exiting pit road, but it matters leaving every turn on a road course.

Comment

I agree with the second point. I never understood why women had to be allowed to drive cars. Or vote, for that matter.
                          MotorRacingblog.nl | Kwaliteitsblog

Comment

Originally posted by crsfulk View Post

This is a troll post and has no place here with an open thread!
                            Because everyone's happy if nobody expresses displeasure, right?

Whatever. Hope you're thrilled by attendance and tv ratings.

Anyway, you win the game of "Crush the Dissenter." I'm deleting the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel View Post
                              I agree with the second point. I never understood why women had to be allowed to drive cars. Or vote, for that matter.
                              Just like your cousin Bernie, with his Danica/kitchen appliance remark
                              "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
                              " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X