Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember at Texas...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remember at Texas...

    ...when Helio Castroneves got so mad about Mario Moraes's brainfade taking him out of the race? Remember what he said?

    "..That guy just cost me the championship."

    Bet you all think it's not so sour grapes now.
    77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

    - @KBrughelli11
    - @AcrossTheBricks


    "Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

  • #2
    Originally posted by fastmaster26 View Post
    ...when Helio Castroneves got so mad about Mario Moraes's brainfade taking him out of the race? Remember what he said?

    "..That guy just cost me the championship."

    Bet you all think it's not so sour grapes now.
    Between that, and losing 20 extra points at Edmonton.....that's the story of the season. Tied for 2nd most wins, and out of the points.
    Proud fan of Helio Castroneves - 4 TIME INDIANAPOLIS 500 Winner 🏆

    Comment


    • #3
      How can we forget Toronto?
      Insert something witty here. I don't care.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fastmaster26 View Post
        ...when Helio Castroneves got so mad about Mario Moraes's brainfade taking him out of the race? Remember what he said?

        "..That guy just cost me the championship."

        Bet you all think it's not so sour grapes now.
        Barnhart didn't help things either. OK, I'll give him that 'technically' Helio was in the wrong however so was Power at the start of the race but there was no call then. So due to BB's inconsistency in rules enforcement in effect he's also responsible as Helio might have chosen his line better had the rule been enforced equally to all.
        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm sure that someway, somehow, Helio's tax trail last year had something to do with BB as well. Also, didn't BB have something to do with the Hindenberg, Katrina, the Tsunami. Anything I missed?
          kwetcherbetchen

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Waiting for May View Post
            I'm sure that someway, somehow, Helio's tax trail last year had something to do with BB as well. Also, didn't BB have something to do with the Hindenberg, Katrina, the Tsunami. Anything I missed?
            Yeah, I think he put the bug in Tony George's ear about starting the IRL if I remember correctly.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fastmaster26 View Post
              ...when Helio Castroneves got so mad about Mario Moraes's brainfade taking him out of the race? Remember what he said?

              "..That guy just cost me the championship."

              Bet you all think it's not so sour grapes now.
              Castroneves could've won Texas and he'd still be mathematically eliminated as soon as Power took the green at Homestead. In the end it had no real effect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                Castroneves could've won Texas and he'd still be mathematically eliminated as soon as Power took the green at Homestead. In the end it had no real effect.
                Except combined with the BS rule at Edmonton....he would be right there.
                Proud fan of Helio Castroneves - 4 TIME INDIANAPOLIS 500 Winner 🏆

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, yeah, except for......
                  "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Waiting for May View Post
                    I'm sure that someway, somehow, Helio's tax trail last year had something to do with BB as well. Also, didn't BB have something to do with the Hindenberg, Katrina, the Tsunami. Anything I missed?
                    Yes, a logical point.
                    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Waiting for May View Post
                      I'm sure that someway, somehow, Helio's tax trail last year had something to do with BB as well. Also, didn't BB have something to do with the Hindenberg, Katrina, the Tsunami. Anything I missed?


                      Pestilence?
                      ...---...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        remember the Alamo....
                        the man in expensive shoes

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X