Paint half the cars red and the other half blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint half the cars red and the other half blue

Power gets the red team, Dario gets the blue team. Add up all the points from the top 10 drivers and give them to Will or Dario. Might be more fun that way.

At least its close. But the final race will be all about those two and Barnhart will make everyone else pull over. I hope Wheldon wins this one.

I'm rooting for Ed.
    Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

'Lotta competition for the dumbest thread ever, but this one is definitely in the running.

:withstupi
      "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Dario and Will are what, 12 points apart? How is that not close? I don't get what your are trying to accomplish.
        "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
        " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Originally posted by Formula Indy View Post
          Dario and Will are what, 12 points apart? How is that not close? I don't get what your are trying to accomplish.
          Kinda makes me wonder too. A point race between two talented drivers going down to the last race. Only on TF'er could spin that in to negativity.
          "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by mdkiel View Post
            'Lotta competition for the dumbest thread ever, but this one is definitely in the running.

:withstupi
            You sure like posting in stupid threads.
            "Try some of these before or after your statements if you are not presenting them as facts. Things like - "In my opinion", or "I think that", JHMO, IMHO, IMO, JMO... Your opinions are not (necessarily) fact. That would clear things up some." - Seadog 03/25/2010 11:40am So the above is JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
              You sure like posting in stupid threads.
              Thanks for your input...

Comment

Originally posted by millrace View Post
                Power gets the red team, Dario gets the blue team. Add up all the points from the top 10 drivers and give them to Will or Dario. Might be more fun that way.

At least its close. But the final race will be all about those two and Barnhart will make everyone else pull over. I hope Wheldon wins this one.
                That'd be great. Then they could get some banana peels and turtle shells that they can shoot at each other and lay out. I get to be Yoshi!

Comment

Kinda makes me wonder too. A point race between two talented drivers going down to the last race. Only on TF'er could spin that in to negativity.
                  This message board has slowly gone down hill ever since the split ended.
                  SR

:tg + :kk = :sings

Comment

Originally posted by SammyRules View Post
                    This message board has slowly gone down hill ever since the split ended.
                    Well, I'm trying not to fall victim to the negativity that I rail against, but there are some who try the patience. I can pretty much tell who's gonna last for the long haul and who isn't. All but the most irrational haters seem to realize how much they hate everything and eventually fade away. Others just can't suffer enough...whatever gets ya' through the night I guess...

Comment

Well, I'm trying not to fall victim to the negativity that I rail against, but there are some who try the patience. I can pretty much tell who's gonna last for the long haul and who isn't. All but the most irrational haters seem to realize how much they hate everything and eventually fade away. Others just can't suffer enough...whatever gets ya' through the night I guess...
                      Always the authority!
                      "Try some of these before or after your statements if you are not presenting them as facts. Things like - "In my opinion", or "I think that", JHMO, IMHO, IMO, JMO... Your opinions are not (necessarily) fact. That would clear things up some." - Seadog 03/25/2010 11:40am So the above is JMO.

Comment

I couldn't have expected much on this post, but I will say I am frustrated by the monotony of the season. At the end of season, we see that its not really a championship of 25 cars but a championship of just a few cars that are always always faster than the other cars. I want to see an oval race where more than 4 drivers have a chance to win. That's all. Yes- a stupid post- just frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by WSIndyFan View Post
                          That'd be great. Then they could get some banana peels and turtle shells that they can shoot at each other and lay out. I get to be Yoshi!
                          This is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
                            Always the authority!
                            Finally, a breakthrough....

Originally posted by millrace View Post
                            Yes- a stupid post.
                            ...and the OP confirms it. I'll be here all week.

:izod2

Comment

I'll second the stupidest thread comment. Or third. Or forth. To tell you the truth, I didn't bother counting.
                              "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X