• Show
Clear All

• Dear Jack:

GEOGRAPHY LESSONS!!!!

Your Friend,
    -The World
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

He consistently makes a fool of himself each race. Never disappoints.

Comment

Accuracy and perfection are boring. I like him and his goofs.
      "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
      “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
      "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Never knew Summer came in Winter/Fall in Japan.
        "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

Die hard #1 fan of Justin Wilson.

Comment

Its hotter over there because Japan doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time....

Comment

Originally posted by crispy View Post
            Its hotter over there because Japan doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time....

:applause:
            "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

I'm waiting for the egg to show up. You just know it's coming!

porscheman
              @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
              237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

It was 84 degrees with 49% humidity. Why was he sweating so profusely? Jet lag sleep deprivation? Was working extra hard since he was the only one there?
                "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

The Versus online chat had a little mini poll and it was about Jack's sweating. One of the answers was that he was in severe cocaine withdrawal. hehe!

Comment

Maybe he caught the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics View Post
                      It was 84 degrees with 49% humidity. Why was he sweating so profusely?
                      He already lost the opening host spot to a co-worker. His other duties are soon to be given away to others (we can only hope).

Comment

Jack's a bit goofy. He knows more and could contribute more inside stuff than what he does. So it can get old. But geesh it's not that big a deal.

I'll always like Jack though I've never met him. Because when the IRL was still young he gave us a forum on the 'net to talk about it with other IRL fans. And Jack would participate in some threads.
                        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Flop sweat and doesn't know the difference between the Earth's Northern and Southern hemispheres. Arute at his best.
                          "We need to blow up IRL. It needs to be (known as) IndyCar. To the purist, (IRL) is a negative acronym. We need to get away from using it." --- Mr. Randy Bernard.

Comment

Actually Jack works pretty hard as a pit reporter. You very seldom see him in one place for long.
                            I like Jack! Keep up the good work!!!
                            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Correct, he's sweating because he works his a off during a race...

Another negative Jack Arute thread...and some of you accuse me of being negative and picky...

I will miss him when he's gone.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X