• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Foyt V

Per Ed Carpenter's tweet:

http://twitter.com/edcarpenter20/status/24876860856

Congrats!
    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
    --
    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

Future team owner in 2 sports.

Comment

They're imaginative with names in that family, aren't they?
      "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14 View Post
        They're imaginative with names in that family, aren't they?
        Some names are worth passing down.
        "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
          After III and IV the name has been diluted a little bit
          We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by SnakePitLounge View Post
            Ain't that a fact.
            Dale Manus

Comment

Amen, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakePitLounge View Post
                I find that very dissrespectful. My Father was a state police officer for 37 years for the state police in Indiana and passed away this past month. Although my middle name is not the same, you can guarentee my son will carry his grandfather's name and I hope his son will too. And you know what, I don't care if they end up as baggers for a grocery store the fact they carry that name means something to me. More then anything I believe ensuring the name continues on is a testament to who it represents for all of time.
                So I was watching this Jay Leno sidewalk interview he does and he asked someone what does the DC in Washington DC stand for.....her response...."Da Capital"....God I love this country!

Comment

Originally posted by mrrebel36 View Post
                  I find that very dissrespectful. My Father was a state police officer for 37 years for the state police in Indiana and passed away this past month. Although my middle name is not the same, you can guarentee my son will carry his grandfather's name and I hope his son will too. And you know what, I don't care if they end up as baggers for a grocery store the fact they carry that name means something to me. More then anything I believe ensuring the name continues on is a testament to who it represents for all of time.
                  Well, you are not English or a lizard. They do not get it.

Comment

"There is more talent in the USAR Hooters Pro Cup than WEC/ALMS LMP2" - Sheltered Midwest TrackForum poster

Comment

Congratulations Quattro.
                      "You couldn't find a car you liked in Germany?

No......I couldn't find a speed limit I liked in America."

Proud Fan of the IZOD Indycar World Series

Comment

Lighten up Francis
                        We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

Comment

I'd rather make my own name.
                          "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Congrats Anthony and Casey! And really, it's none of our collective business what they name the new arrival! Though I love the name...
                            #BCForever

Comment

Yep, and damn hard to live up to...
                              My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X