Simona SpeedFreaks interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simona SpeedFreaks interview

Simona did a interview with SpeedFreaks lately. It was pretty entertaining - especially the part about which language is easiest to curse in.

http://www.speedfreaks.tv/articles1-...irstFreakVisit

Oh no! We are going to loose her to NHRA?! Fun interview, she is one of those people whose personality comes through during interviews.
    "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
    " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

I loved the interview! She is so cool!

Comment

Simona is cool. I'm a fan

I found the part about the languages entertaining as well. Especially since the "Swiss language" was mentioned by the host

Comment

Simona seems to have had a lot of coaching on giving her answers. She hardly ever falls into the 'umm' trap or 'uhh'. She doesn't say those very often,if at all. It makes for a very polished interview. Some of the other drivers could take note.

What makes this a great interview, imo, is that she allows her personality through. She shows her enthusiasm for what she's doing and is humble about it. Great way to win over fans!
          Faster...Faster...Faster...I know it, you know it, that's all that matters!

Comment

Originally posted by TexRacer View Post
            She hardly ever falls into the 'umm' trap or 'uhh'. She doesn't say those very often,if at all.
            Instead, she says, "for sure" after every other sentence (not a criticism, I think it's cute, just an interesting quirk).

Comment

For that matter, I find it funny how most of her tweets end in !!!

It does sound like she is planning to be around for at least another year. I know that I have become a fan of hers and I hope she finds the sponsorship that allows her to stay in Indycar, and that she stays for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mattlambertson View Post
                Instead, she says, "for sure" after every other sentence (not a criticism, I think it's cute, just an interesting quirk).
                lol, I hadn't picked up on that. Guess I didn't find it annoying, yet.
                Faster...Faster...Faster...I know it, you know it, that's all that matters!

Comment

Originally posted by mattlambertson View Post

She's just preparing for her F1 career.

Comment

[QUOTE=mattlambertson;2427298]Instead, she says, "for sure" after every other sentence (not a criticism, I think it's cute, just an interesting quirk).[/QUOTE

At least she doesn't say "ya' know?" every sentence.
                    Please visit the tribute to my longtime friend Mel Kenyon

Comment

Originally posted by Canth View Post
                      For that matter, I find it funny how most of her tweets end in !!!
                      I do find it to be the best quirk in the entire realm of Twitter. ALWAYS brings a smile to my face.

all my tweets end in multiple exclamation points !!! so crazy !!!!!

Comment

Wait, wait....Jenson Button was in her pit stall?

Bernie, you sly dog you.

I didn't know he and the France family were actually friends. Who knew??? -cap :tg

Comment

I find simona's fans to be the most likely to post nauseating, cloyng posts regarding how cute her twitter and speech habits are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vintage View Post
                            I find simona's fans to be the most likely to post nauseating, cloyng posts regarding how cute her twitter and speech habits are!!!
                            Yeah, I know it really sucks when people find a driver they like and are willing to talk about them.

Protip: If you don't like Simona or her fans...feel free to skip threads with her name in the title. Then, you won't have to worry about it.

Comment

Yea, because I prefer drivers to resemble robots in appearance and speech.

Wait....isn't that how they made Scott Dixon? :krusty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X