Where Can I Get Conquest Racing Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Get Conquest Racing Gear?

I'd really like to get my hands on some Conquest Racing gear, but being a smaller team, they don't seem to have a store--nor does IndyCar offer any of their stuff, from what I can tell.

Anyone know where I can buy some Conquest gear?
    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
    --
    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

I would email their PR dept from their website. Teams usually have a bunch of crew shirts, etc, that aren't being used.

I know KV was selling some of their left over crew shirts earlier in the year.

Comment

Have you contacted them directly? Naturally, that's where I would start
      It's a league game, Smokey

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get a response. Guess I'll try again.
        IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
        --

Comment

Originally posted by AFColt View Post
          Yeah, I didn't get a response. Guess I'll try again.
          I doubt that you're going to have much luck. You might have luck in finding some old crew shirts on ebay or might see some from this year after the season on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Threewide View Post
            I doubt that you're going to have much luck. You might have luck in finding some old crew shirts on ebay or might see some from this year after the season on ebay.
            Yeah, that may be my only option. I mean, I'm willing to pay cash money for 'em. It's a frustrating position to be in as a fan.
            --

Comment

You could try messaging their Twitter account. They may be more likely to respond there.

http://twitter.com/conquestracing

Comment

AFColt: check your PM's in a minute or so
                "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Will do, thanks!
                  --

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X