Jay Drake... how is he doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Drake... how is he doing?

Seeing Jay Drake's name mentioned in another thread got me wondering: how is his recovery from that crash last year progressing? I remember hearing at the time some rather worrisome talk about head injuries.

He was interviewed at the Chili Bowl last month and he says that he expects to be racing by spring.

Comment

Good to hear it. I hope he can put together some kind of an IRL deal this year. Or at least the IPS series.

Comment

I thought he was heading to BGN?

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
        "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

Jay,s left hand is ever so slowly gaining strengthe (he is left-handed) and is really working with his right to help out. His head is doing great and should be back shortly. He is going to just run sprint and Silver Crown this year for some people from Terre Haute (I'm sorry I forget their names) and is shopping for a Infiniti Pro Series ride.
          Is it May yet?
          Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Jay is doing fairly well, he had hoped to be in the Chili Bowl, but the left hand is still a little weak.

Jay will be running a dirt champ car (Silver Crown for you youngsters) for Bill Biddle and the BWB team out of Terre Haute, as a teammate to Derek Davidson.

Don't know if Gary Beaver has combined his team with them, or if he will have another driver in the team's Stealth.
            "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X