Jimmy Spencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Spencer?

Was reading about the CART teating sessions.
    Mentioned that Spencer was present at the
    TCGR test and took Kenny Brack's car for a
    ride. Spencer described it as "Like riding
    a bullet".

I can't believe he fit in the car.
    --------------------------------------------- "I like to skate on the other side of the ice." - Stephen Wright
    "It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny." - James Fenimore Cooper

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

Doesn't need the weight-jacker.
    Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Jimmy Spencer was a NASCAR Modified Champ, he is not afraid of exposed wheels. Sure, he is a big man, but if he fit in a CART car he can fit an IRL car easily. On top of that, he would do a good job, the engine would have to work a little harder.

Comment

Originally posted by KenK:
        <STRONG>Was reading about the CART teating sessions.
        </STRONG>
        "teating", is that some kind of freudian slip?
        Gary Crossno

Comment

Sure, he is a big man, but if he fit in a CART car he can fit an IRL car easily.
          But, can his head fit into a closed face helmet? Prior to Jimmy's little ride, I wonder when that last time somebody drove one of those things with an open faced helmet was.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBob:
            <STRONG>

But, can his head fit into a closed face helmet? Prior to Jimmy's little ride, I wonder when that last time somebody drove one of those things with an open faced helmet was. </STRONG>
            I think Jimmy wears a closed face helmet in nascar, doesn't he? I thought the Earnhardts and maybe Marcis were the only ones left who didn't.
            I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

In my last copy of Racer it looked like Jimmy lost a few LBees.(with more to go)
              "I ain't even gotta garage you can call home and ask my wife"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X