TSL Phoenix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Phoenix question

Is TSL at Phoenix today? I got a few notices this morning which seem to suggest they were, but I haven't heard anything since. Is anyone else getting notices?

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Last update I got was hours ago, Dan was at Fontana, then headed home, if anyone is there it must be Matt. By the way, let me attest to how much time and effort Dan put in at Fontana. Most of the time he was in the Media Center, hard at it. When he wasn't, he was out looking for photo opps or confirming a report. He was first in and last to leave. I could never spend that much time "inside," while the cars were out and running. Those of us who subscribe are getting our money's worth, and Dan, Matt and TSL are getting the respect of the IRL staff.

Comment

Thanks for the nod Mackie.

In regards to TSL at Phoenix - we do have coverage today although it is not Matt or myself. Our schedules were too tight to make both legs of TitW.

News is a bit slower today as there are almost a half dozen less drivers at Phoenix. Couple that with the fact that most of the loose ends were worked out or revealed at Fontana just a little more than a day ago.

We are getting help from a good friend of TSL who is sending information back to us so we can post it. The help is much appreciated!

Hope that answers the question.

www.tracksidelive.net
      Dan Schlosser
      Go fast, turn left !
      www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
      Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

sorry, duplicate. more bad computer skills.

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Dr. Austin ]
        I'm dead now.

Comment

Sorry i couldn't provide a working html, but if you type it in, it should work. Bad computer skills. sorry.[/QB][/QUOTE]
          http://www.indyracing.com/scoring/20...ctice/live.htm

oh, sorry again. It does work. I'm learning!

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Dr. Austin ]
          I'm dead now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X