Look like Mo's learning curve is short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like Mo's learning curve is short

Look for Giaffone under Mo's guidance to be a real threat this year.
    Sifaka

we already knew that....i dont know how much it has to do with morris, giofonne was coming along on his own last year.
    Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

He would have won at least one race last year if the motors had stayed together!!

I think this will be one of the strong teams this year.

I am also looking forward to seeing Tony Kanaan at Indy, he is a heck of a driver and another really great guy.

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: indyracer56 ]

Comment

I've been trying to find out if Pioneer (Kaanan's sponsor) is going to Indy or not. My highly reliable source is not very positive about it so far, or else he's holding back. It's more than a million bucks just to run Indy.

Comment

The only Gforce in the top ten without an Infinity.

Pretty good IMO
          "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Mo doesn't have a learning curve, he has the best oval track setups around. I said that before the first test at Homestead and Giaffone was fastest. I watched Mo at Fontana, where Felipe was clearly off the pace, at 218, Mo always had a slight smile on his face as the car went buy lap after lap. Mo never got excited or upset. When it was clear that they weren't getting any better they put the car away and were the first out of the track. They were also the last to unload when they arrived, even though the transporter was there all along on Tuesday. They were the most prepared and the most ready to run, while most others were in a thrash.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X