Bunny money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny money?

TSL reported a few hours ago that McGehee looks "very likely" for Homestead and the whole season with Cahill. That seems to imply some sort of funding showing up.

Could the Energizer "Bunny Money" have returned to McGehee? I'd love to see that black Energizer car again!!

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Racemind ]

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

About a week ago, there was a thread here that said that the Leaders' Circle program tipped Cahill over the edge. Don't know if that was true or not.

Although, I hoped this post was announcing Playboy's participation in the League...
    "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter:
      <STRONG>Although, I hoped this post was announcing Playboy's participation in the League... </STRONG>
      As they say, great minds think alike!!

Comment

Robbie has some personal Budweiser money (something about being a St. Louis boy!) that he can bring... also, I'm hearing Cahill may be partnering with somebody (another owner not currently active) to help put Robbie in the car.

Comment

Wild guess -- Dick Simon?

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
          "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

Originally posted by indyracer56:
            <STRONG>

As they say, great minds think alike!!

</STRONG>
            Add me to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Fueler:
              <STRONG>Robbie has some personal Budweiser money (something about being a St. Louis boy!) that he can bring... also, I'm hearing Cahill may be partnering with somebody (another owner not currently active) to help put Robbie in the car.</STRONG>
              Hubbard?

Comment

I don't care where the money comes from as long as it is "clean," just let it come!

Brian Barnhart said that there were thirty-some teams looking to the Leaders Circle money, I hope that when they announce who gets it next week they will remember the teams that were there in the lean times, and add 4 more spots too!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X