OT - doggy update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - doggy update

my dog is now living in north carolina with a breeder who has a large property and an excellent reputation.

he will be there for a while, until he gets used to , ah , not being here anymore.

he will then hopefully be placed with an older couple without dumb little _____s
    running thru their backyard. they have someone in mind already I here.

and on the way home, we put a deposit on a new pup. an australian shepherd. a much calmer temperament than the one I had.

thanks guys.
    It's a brand new day.

nitro~
    I am glad to hear things worked out OK for you and your little buddy but it's still sad for both of you. Are you doing OK?

Barb
    In Memory of Brian Hall (Brian's Wish) - Racing for Kids - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Cheever's still "My Guy"

"How's this for a political platform? Don't lie or cover-up!"

Comment

I know I shouldnt,,,,,,

Changed my mind, I'll behave. Just couldnt not think of Defender when reading sent to a breeding farm. You all can fill in the mental picture.
      "OWRS did not return phone calls."

Comment

​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I'd STILL be tempted to utilize the legal system to extract a great deal of money from the kid's family who trespassed to begin with. Or at least place a call to social services with a few broad hints.

You just don't mess with a man's wife OR dog.

You're a bigger man than I if you can let it go.

I am extremely glad, however, that the situation now is a lot better than it could be for the dog; i.e., lethal doggy injection.

Enjoy your new best friend. They're cool dogs as well.

Comment

glad to hear the dog is okay. Still, a 10 yr old jerk,er, I mean kid should know better than to tresspass and then to mess with a large dog. Or even a small dog. Their bites hurt worse than a large dog anyway. I hope you and your new puppy have a great time together. As for the kid. I hope he never comes to Indiana.

Jason
            I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofan:
              <STRONG>... we put a deposit on a new pup. an australian shepherd. ....</STRONG>
              Hey, these guys are really cute... Aussies, click here

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: cps ]
              I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . - Antoine de St-Exupéry

Comment

thank you all very very much.

keep in mind that this wasn't the only reason my buddy was moved. he is a very big very energetic shepherd and really was too big for my wife to handle , and since he was in my llfe first, he figured he was #2 and she was #3.

he really was always MY dog and not a family dog.

if there had never been issues with him around here this wouldn't have been enough reason for hiim to go.

we would have fought them **** the torpedoes.

and when we get our new pup next week,
                that kid ain't getting near him.

thanks again guys.

I 'll be camping at koa in miami for the race. I think they allow dogs so come bby and meet my new pal!
                It's a brand new day.

Comment

and thanks for the link. as much as I use the net I had already been there. the akc.org site has a cute little video of the aussies too.

see the aussie is a lot like the belgian just smaller. smart , energetic herding dog. my favorite
                  It's a brand new day.

Comment

http://ww.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/A...n_Shepherd.mpg
                    It's a brand new day.

Comment

I know , I can't shut up bout this. I had my big guy home for a couple days , first time I took him out the side door of the garage, who's walking up from the creek next door, 2 kids. yep one of em was him. the other kid goes ;ohhh noooo.

oh no is right ya little twerp now get lost!

nah that's not what I said.

I think the next time I see em down there I'll call the county though.

it's protected wetlands next to our house.
                      now there's a trespassing charge.
                      It's a brand new day.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X